My serious thoughts on this game

#1atrevino32Posted 6/16/2013 5:31:03 PM
I know theres alot of haters out there who hated this game so much. I played all the original Devil May crys (1-4), and i do think this DmC was different than the original series. But after playing DmC, i dont understand why it gets so much hate, i really liked it alot and do hope they make a DmC 2. At first i didnt like the new look Dante, but as the game went i thought he was pretty badass.

I thought the combat was still good and fun, Dante must die wasn't that hard especially as you learn all the moves and how to defeat the enemies strategy. I liked the story and characters, theres definitely potential for dmc 2. Im glad it had a bloody palace even though it came later.

What threw me off was the whole going to limbo thing and how the environment and colors would change. I kind of didnt like that, i also didnt dig the music too much. I wish it had music like from the first devil may cry, that violin orchestra piano music, i didnt like this screamo/gothic music much. That original devil may cry music gave a badass vibe kind of hard to explain.

Overall i really did like it, i wont say it was better than the originals, im just glad they made a new DmC with fresh start and hopefully get a sequel. Im really looking forward to one, im sure a DmC 2 will be even better.
---
PSN: ATrev21
#2ZeroX91Posted 6/16/2013 5:35:26 PM
A lot of it just comes from Capcom, Tameem, and the gaming "journalists" being asses.

Most of us will acknowledge that it's an alright action game, but feel it's inferior to DMC in most respects.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#3Pesmerga255Posted 6/16/2013 5:36:13 PM
ITT: every "Y teh hate guise? " topic ever.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4syctheweilderPosted 6/16/2013 6:28:07 PM
The phrase "i dont understand why it gets so much hate" tells me that people who say it do not listen.

There have been dozens and dozens of posts detailing EXACTLY why people do not li- wait a minute...

User Name atrevino32
User ID 5018715
Board User Level 32: Legend
Awarded to users with at least 350 Karma.
Account Created Thursday, December 25, 2008 8:10 PM
Last Visit Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:21 PM
Signature PSN: ATrev21
Karma 508
Active Messages Posted 7

ok nevermind.

anyway there's countless posts detailing why people don't like this game and why it makes them angry. Ninja Theory, Capcom's, and indeed the gaming media at large's terrible PR being at the top of the list.
#5atrevino32(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 6:38:54 PM
yes ive read posts of the people saying why they dont like it, to me it seems like they just dont want to give it a chance and are stubborn that they want everything the same from the old games. Anyways, i was just giving my thoughts on the game
---
PSN: ATrev21
#6rice_noodlesPosted 6/16/2013 7:01:44 PM
atrevino32 posted...
yes ive read posts of the people saying why they dont like it, to me it seems like they just dont want to give it a chance and are stubborn that they want everything the same from the old games. Anyways, i was just giving my thoughts on the game

Going by how you used the word "hater", it seems to me like you just don't want to give the "haters" a chance and is too stubborn to hear their criticism. You disgust me.
#7produnerPosted 6/16/2013 7:03:36 PM
*yawn*
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
'); LOL ads.
#8Malus_X6Posted 6/16/2013 7:10:28 PM
I'm 98% accurate when it comes to pointing out games that are s***. I've been wrong two... maybe three times in my entire life.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#9Vault_ZeroPosted 6/16/2013 7:12:35 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I'm 98% accurate when it comes to pointing out games that are s***. I've been wrong two... maybe three times in my entire life.

---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#10smithkakarotPosted 6/16/2013 7:27:56 PM
Yeah, like we haven't had THIS thread a gajillion times before.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta