How about a deal that should make both fanbases happy?

#61ZeroX91Posted 6/20/2013 5:30:07 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Wel'up Xbox dun changed it's mind...

X-Box 180.

Still not buying it. Too much money.

Yup, though I probably will farther down the line, a couple of the games they showed at the e3 did catch my interest. I really don't want CliffyB to get a dime from me, the way he says the "internet whining" had nothing to do with it is cute.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#62FrostDancer289Posted 6/20/2013 6:40:32 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Wel'up Xbox dun changed it's mind...

Yeah, see if I still want to buy the console at any point down the line when Microsoft could pull another 180 and put in a mandatory update that has all this back in.

*Does not trust Microsoft one bit.*
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#63Dark_EpathyPosted 6/20/2013 6:52:04 PM
Alan Wake 2 is the only next-gen I care about (and it hasn't even entered development yet), and guess what console for which it'll most likely be exclusive.

So, as far as I'm concerned, this reversal of policies is great. The console will actually be usable in ten years once the servers shut down--provided, of course, that Microsoft doesn't re-implement the policies. ; )
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#64ZeroX91Posted 6/20/2013 8:18:13 PM
Alan Wake and American Nightmare are both on steam, kinda doubt it will stay exclusive...
Sunset is the only exclusive I really want, tell me this doesn't look awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdZQPBDF0

Ryse looks like it could be neat.

Honestly the only thing from this years e3 I'm hyped for is Murdered. (maybe megaman in smash bros.)
---
#65KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/20/2013 8:33:19 PM
There were a few E3 things that got a rise out of me (not Ryse, so no pun).

1. Zelda the WW HD. One reason for this...... you can get a faster sail. This alone brings WW up to a 10/10 for me. It was originally a 9/10 because sailing was awful most of the time (unless you wanted to explore), but now I have the choice to go at mach speed? Automatically a great remake. They fixed one of the worst problems (if not the only real problem).

2. Megaman in Smash Bros. This needs no explaining. That reveal trailer made my jaw drop. When that boss jingle kicked in..... the decision was made. Instant preorder of the legendary/special/ultimate edition if there is one. Also WFT. She seems awesome... plus I love that new meme that came of her reveal.

3. X. X looks pretty damn cool. Running around a cutting up monsters with my big ass sword, then jumping in my tank and blowing **** up, then having my tank transform into a giant robot? Those are all my favorite things.... all at once.

.... I think that was pretty much it. Everything else was either a "Oh neat." or a "Dear god... *facepalm*"
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#66ZeroX91Posted 6/20/2013 8:43:53 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

1. Zelda the WW HD. One reason for this...... you can get a faster sail. This alone brings WW up to a 10/10 for me. It was originally a 9/10 because sailing was awful most of the time (unless you wanted to explore), but now I have the choice to go at mach speed? Automatically a great remake. They fixed one of the worst problems (if not the only real problem).

.... I think that was pretty much it. Everything else was either a "Oh neat." or a "Dear god... *facepalm*"

Windwaker just looks creepy in hd, looked better before.
Ryse by no means is a must have, just looks like it might actually be a "fun" kinnect game.

Dead Rising 3 depresses me...I'm tryin' to hold out hope that the humor is still there (and it's just pulling a Bioshock Infinite) but knowing capcom I'm less than confident.
---
#67Pesmerga255Posted 6/20/2013 9:35:21 PM
They want to pull in the "mature" 12 year old crowd and cash in on The Walking Dead's success with DR3. It'll backfire.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#68RagueltheUFOPosted 6/20/2013 10:45:01 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

2. Megaman in Smash Bros. This needs no explaining. That reveal trailer made my jaw drop. When that boss jingle kicked in..... the decision was made. Instant preorder of the legendary/special/ultimate edition if there is one. Also WFT. She seems awesome... plus I love that new meme that came of her reveal.

3. X. X looks pretty damn cool. Running around a cutting up monsters with my big ass sword, then jumping in my tank and blowing **** up, then having my tank transform into a giant robot? Those are all my favorite things.... all at once.

I was so happy when Captain Pit got declared almost immediately and he has his Uprising set and I heard that Antonio Del Rio was already confirmed to voice him.

Also Kingdom Hearts III. Does anyone not notice the keyblade Sora has in the trailer is the same one that one guy from Birth by Sleep wielded before Terra killed him? Also Sora riding the Heartless like Venatius riding the keyblades.
#69syctheweilderPosted 6/20/2013 11:25:34 PM
I didn't see a single thing at E3 that has me as excited as Guilty Gear Xrd.
#70OracleGunnerPosted 6/21/2013 2:40:04 AM
RagueltheUFO posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I was so happy when Captain Pit got declared almost immediately and he has his Uprising set and I heard that Antonio Del Rio was already confirmed to voice him.

Also Kingdom Hearts III. Does anyone not notice the keyblade Sora has in the trailer is the same one that one guy from Birth by Sleep wielded before Terra killed him? Also Sora riding the Heartless like Venatius riding the keyblades.

That will be fun in the game. I wonder how many waves of heartless can you go against now? Hopefully it will be a constant chaotic battlefield. Still Bayonetta 2. Now with dual swords and whips and co-op.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1