How about a deal that should make both fanbases happy?

#91Dark_EpathyPosted 6/22/2013 8:49:48 PM
I've only played the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, but, for me, a lot of the fun was in the customization. There was something soothing about how mundane everything is.

Unfortunately, since my console's internal clock was backwards, every time I played during the day, it'd be night. I never bothered fixing it, so, most of the time, I was stuck just collecting ghosts for the spirit guy who'd wander around.

I did make a lot of t-shirts, too. You'd learn more about the two proprietors of the fabric shop the longer you stayed there. It was endearing to see the very shy, reserved girl open up to you as time went on.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#92RagueltheUFOPosted 6/22/2013 11:18:43 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
I've only played the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, but, for me, a lot of the fun was in the customization. There was something soothing about how mundane everything is.

Unfortunately, since my console's internal clock was backwards, every time I played during the day, it'd be night. I never bothered fixing it, so, most of the time, I was stuck just collecting ghosts for the spirit guy who'd wander around.

I did make a lot of t-shirts, too. You'd learn more about the two proprietors of the fabric shop the longer you stayed there. It was endearing to see the very shy, reserved girl open up to you as time went on.

Sable was her name right? :D It's nice to see character development in a game where all you do is talk to her every day and she opens up to you. Like how a real person would...heh heh...

I should make my own customized UFO shirt. :3