So you're telling me that Dante is a national terrorist, but no one even notices

#1BladeDog911Posted 6/17/2013 5:14:06 PM
He was on the news so everyone should have known that dante is a terrorist.

When dante goes in the soda factory, everyone just walks by. When he goes to the bar, no one outside knows who he is. The stripper in the club talks to him, but doesn't even ask him about the things he did.

.....why?
#2Pesmerga255Posted 6/17/2013 5:14:36 PM
Tameem is a poor writer.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3RetsuxDPosted 6/17/2013 5:40:13 PM
Some people know.

But no one makes a big deal out of it.

It's like you having a neighbor who is a serial killer, and you know so because you've seen him kill people and get rid of the bodies a couple of times, but you never give the slightest bit of a damn.
#4caffiend7Posted 6/17/2013 6:02:26 PM
#InB4 shatterink gives a extremely long reason why no one knows and it's high tier writing.
#5Rising_shadowPosted 6/17/2013 6:02:55 PM
Because terrible writing. The factory itself should have been riddled with security cameras and yet Donte and Kat waltz in there and into forbidden areas without anyone noticing at all. There weren't even employees there.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#6ZeroX91Posted 6/17/2013 6:10:13 PM
Something 'bout people being sheep.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#7shatterstarPosted 6/17/2013 7:03:03 PM
BladeDog911 posted...

When dante goes in the soda factory, everyone just walks by. When he goes to the bar, no one outside knows who he is. The stripper in the club talks to him, but doesn't even ask him about the things he did.

.....why?

Mate.

These events are happening in one day. Last time I've checked, people aren't watching the news in the clubs, soda factories, and I never seen a bar in the game, except for in that club.

As for the stripper, she was one of the guys he took back to his trailer. So she's very familiar with him and who he is. My guess is that she is into bad boys.
#8ZeroX91Posted 6/17/2013 7:08:07 PM
So the right-wing news can magically turn some no name into a terrorist and sexually deviant in one day? Hell it took Fox a week to get to that point with Julian Assange when those rape charges came out.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#9caffiend7Posted 6/17/2013 7:08:56 PM
shatterstar posted...
BladeDog911 posted...

.....why?

Mate.

These events are happening in one day. Last time I've checked, people aren't watching the news in the clubs, soda factories, and I never seen a bar in the game, except for in that club.

As for the stripper, she was one of the guys he took back to his trailer. So she's very familiar with him and who he is. My guess is that she is into bad boys.

called it
#10Rising_shadowPosted 6/17/2013 7:24:50 PM
Backpedalling apologism intensifies.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!