Mundus was... *spoilers*

#51ZeroX91Posted 6/20/2013 6:31:34 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DmC has its flaws, yes it has. Only reasonable people are able to admit it...XD

I guess that means you think that the antis are reasonable because we are very aware of DmC's numerous glaring flaws.

I was talking about myself, because I admit the game has its flaws...

Some antis are reasonable, though. I just have to meet them and know them, because so far, I haven't seem one. XD

*clears throat loudly* Just so you know, Ink, there are quite a few anti-DmC people who have politely said why they don't like the game. They usually get ignored.

I know right?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#52Ink-RibbonPosted 6/20/2013 6:35:57 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

You know, I'm quite happy and full of energy and life today, merga. I was looking here, I was looking there...

Based on everything we have seen lately, I have something new to offer you: The chance of proving that I'm not reasonable. The rules are clear, I prove I'm reasonable, you get happy. You prove I'm not resonable, you'll be happy. See? I'm a cool guy, you'll always win. XD

You claim I'm not reasonable, yet here I am, talking to you, a guy who didn't even play the game. On the other side, I've played it fully and I own it. That means I'm aware of its flaws, much more than you, who hasn't played it.

Talking about flaws, I've found the third one after 119 hours of gameplay. After killing the last enemy of a room, I performed a trillion stab and Dante wouldn't simply stop performing such move, turning into an infinite ordeal...XD

Obviously I'll probably find more flaws within the time, but I'll have more than legitimate reasons arguments and reasons if compared to you...

I've always said the game has its flaws, the story isn't perfect, the bosses are weak. I even gave a 6,5 review score, yet you keep saying I'm not reasonable.

So now I'll ask you:

1) When did I say and where did I say DmC is a masterpiece?

2) When and where did I say DmC is better than previous games?

3) Where did I say the game doesn't have its flaws?

4) Where did I say that antis can't post about the game?

5) If I'm biased, then how it's possible talking to you and saying that the game has flaws?

6) If I'm not reasonable, then why would I waste time trying to talk to a person who hasn't even played the game fully? Perhaps you're right, I'm not reasonable, just a little optimistic, trying to give you more credit than what you deserve...

The clock is ticking...;)

I know you'll dodge or ignore these questions, in order to come with the old "remember our little discussion about harassment" thing, but I think it's cool trying once. Meanwhile, let's enjoy the party.

Questions 1-4 aren't even close to being about being reasonable. 5 and 6 are that you like to troll. And furthermore you aren't reasonable in any of your posts. Your review was bad and unreasonable. Want evidence of you trolling, look at all your posts in this board. Obvious baits. You aren't even optimistic, delusional does not equal optimism.

Well, you didn't like my review. I can live with that. Thanks for your imput. Your opinion is more than welcome...;)

It's easier calling me a troll when that suits your feeling better, isn't it? Well, so based on what you say about numbers 5 and 6, even you think I shouldn't have wasted my time talking to someone who didn't play a game, right?

That's good to know, it shows something reasonable...XD

You are still unreasonable and lacking basic reading comprehension. Do not put words in my post that weren't there. And still you have yet to figure out how I know its bad without reading it. Good to know. You are a troll Ink, that you refuse to see it is another matter entirely.

If you're saying that my review was bad and unreasonable, it means you didn't like it, and that's what I said.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, your post is there to be read. You said numbers 5 and 6 mean I'm trolling, which basically means you're saying it's a waste of time talking to him...XD

You're the one who must explain how can you say something is bad and unreasonable, without reading it...Maybe because you're a Oracle. Anyway, keep calling me a troll.We always need someone to get laughed out of the boards. XD
#53Pesmerga255Posted 6/20/2013 6:38:01 PM
Anyway, keep calling me a troll.We always need someone to get laughed out of the boards. XD

That's very unreasonable. Seriously, stop being so antagonistic.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#54Ink-RibbonPosted 6/20/2013 6:38:28 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to reply to every point individually. You just need to accept that there are people that dislike DmC and stop being so antagonistic towards them. You can call yourself reasonable once you start to do that.

Good job at ignoring everything that I said...;)

I knew you would do it, merga. Anyway, I like talking to people, so based on your own imput, I've been reasonable since the beginning. So, thanks for understanding me and seeing my efforts. See? It wasn't hard, was it?
#55Ink-RibbonPosted 6/20/2013 6:41:08 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DmC has its flaws, yes it has. Only reasonable people are able to admit it...XD

I guess that means you think that the antis are reasonable because we are very aware of DmC's numerous glaring flaws.

I was talking about myself, because I admit the game has its flaws...

Some antis are reasonable, though. I just have to meet them and know them, because so far, I haven't seem one. XD

*clears throat loudly* Just so you know, Ink, there are quite a few anti-DmC people who have politely said why they don't like the game. They usually get ignored.

I have to agree with you, Nostalgia. You're one of them, if I'm correct.

It wasn't a fair comment coming from me, considering there are reasonable antis here. I would like to see more posts from you, regarding the DmC and previous games. XD
#56Pesmerga255Posted 6/20/2013 6:41:49 PM
Ink, you have no right to accuse somebody of ignoring what you say. 99% of your posts consist of that. Btw, stop calling me "merga". Consider this a warning.
---
#57Ink-RibbonPosted 6/20/2013 7:00:21 PM(edited)
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink, you have no right to accuse somebody of ignoring what you say. 99% of your posts consist of that. Btw, stop calling me "merga". Consider this a warning.

I'm not accusing you, you just did that...It's not my fault if you don't want to adress points that I made about the game and myself.

At least, your silence just proves that I was right and you wouldn't reply me regarding my points. It's ok, I don't need your seal of approval to be reasonable anyway.

You're more than welcome to dislike DmC. It won't change my view and I don't want to change yours. Now, isn't that reasonable? XD
#58ZeroX91Posted 6/20/2013 6:51:08 PM
:( ...nobody wants to play with Zero...

*wanders off*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#59Pesmerga255Posted 6/20/2013 7:11:53 PM
You're more than welcome to dislike DmC. It won't change my view and I don't want to change yours. Now, isn't that reasonable? XD

Okay then. Just try to act less antagonistic and insulting towards antis in the future if you want other people to consider you "reasonable".
---
#60RetsuxDPosted 6/20/2013 7:16:07 PM
I'll just say this once.

>Brazil