Mundus was... *spoilers*

#61OracleGunnerPosted 6/21/2013 2:28:15 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...

Questions 1-4 aren't even close to being about being reasonable. 5 and 6 are that you like to troll. And furthermore you aren't reasonable in any of your posts. Your review was bad and unreasonable. Want evidence of you trolling, look at all your posts in this board. Obvious baits. You aren't even optimistic, delusional does not equal optimism.

Well, you didn't like my review. I can live with that. Thanks for your imput. Your opinion is more than welcome...;)

It's easier calling me a troll when that suits your feeling better, isn't it? Well, so based on what you say about numbers 5 and 6, even you think I shouldn't have wasted my time talking to someone who didn't play a game, right?

That's good to know, it shows something reasonable...XD

You are still unreasonable and lacking basic reading comprehension. Do not put words in my post that weren't there. And still you have yet to figure out how I know its bad without reading it. Good to know. You are a troll Ink, that you refuse to see it is another matter entirely.

If you're saying that my review was bad and unreasonable, it means you didn't like it, and that's what I said.

I'm not putting words in your mouth, your post is there to be read. You said numbers 5 and 6 mean I'm trolling, which basically means you're saying it's a waste of time talking to him...XD

You're the one who must explain how can you say something is bad and unreasonable, without reading it...Maybe because you're a Oracle. Anyway, keep calling me a troll.We always need someone to get laughed out of the boards. XD

And you still don't know how to read Ink. Maybe you should go see a doctor so your eyesight is fixed. And no I don't it's so simple anyone can guess it except you of course since that would require reason and logic something you lack. And the only one who gets laughed out of this board is you Ink. For being an unreasonable user and not being able to read.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#62NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/21/2013 8:50:38 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DmC has its flaws, yes it has. Only reasonable people are able to admit it...XD

I guess that means you think that the antis are reasonable because we are very aware of DmC's numerous glaring flaws.

I was talking about myself, because I admit the game has its flaws...

Some antis are reasonable, though. I just have to meet them and know them, because so far, I haven't seem one. XD

*clears throat loudly* Just so you know, Ink, there are quite a few anti-DmC people who have politely said why they don't like the game. They usually get ignored.

I have to agree with you, Nostalgia. You're one of them, if I'm correct.

It wasn't a fair comment coming from me, considering there are reasonable antis here. I would like to see more posts from you, regarding the DmC and previous games. XD

That's okay...however, you must now be punished. As your punishment, you must now play DMC 4...for a whole week...without complaining...using only DMC 4 Dante...on hard mode...until you master Royal Guard. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*cough cough cough*....*ahem*....AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! >:D
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#63Ink-RibbonPosted 6/21/2013 1:03:07 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
DmC has its flaws, yes it has. Only reasonable people are able to admit it...XD

I guess that means you think that the antis are reasonable because we are very aware of DmC's numerous glaring flaws.

I was talking about myself, because I admit the game has its flaws...

Some antis are reasonable, though. I just have to meet them and know them, because so far, I haven't seem one. XD

*clears throat loudly* Just so you know, Ink, there are quite a few anti-DmC people who have politely said why they don't like the game. They usually get ignored.

I have to agree with you, Nostalgia. You're one of them, if I'm correct.

It wasn't a fair comment coming from me, considering there are reasonable antis here. I would like to see more posts from you, regarding the DmC and previous games. XD

That's okay...however, you must now be punished. As your punishment, you must now play DMC 4...for a whole week...without complaining...using only DMC 4 Dante...on hard mode...until you master Royal Guard. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*cough cough cough*....*ahem*....AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! >:D

Oh, that's a little tough and rough. XD

However, I might consider playing Dante's part, because I liked it. So, I would do anything to NOT play as Nero. Challenge accepted! ;)