Why did the press piss all over DMC4 and yet...

#11prince_nagashPosted 6/20/2013 7:58:18 AM
Can you imagine training mode in DMC. Where would could actually practice Royal Guard.

Then again, seeing people learn and pull off all the fancy stuff in game only is a feat in itself.
#12OracleGunnerPosted 6/20/2013 8:16:13 AM
prince_nagash posted...
Can you imagine training mode in DMC. Where would could actually practice Royal Guard.

Then again, seeing people learn and pull off all the fancy stuff in game only is a feat in itself.

True. A interesting addition would have been a boss rush mode with challenge modifiers built into it. Like +20% damage from enemy or decrease gravity by 10%.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#13NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/20/2013 2:23:55 PM
prince_nagash posted...

Training mode would be wonderful for DMC 4. I'm always impressed when I see videos of people pulling off Royal Guard to destroy waves of enemies in just one hit.

I just thought of something that would make DMC 4 even better and, believe it or not, this idea comes from DMC 2. Split Nero's side of the game onto one disc and split Dante's side of the game onto one disc. They could each have a full and equal amount of moves.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#14Psychochild27Posted 6/20/2013 7:20:11 PM
OracleGunner posted...
prince_nagash posted...

True. A interesting addition would have been a boss rush mode with challenge modifiers built into it. Like +20% damage from enemy or decrease gravity by 10%.

SpoilerAI if you have the PC release will give you both (Minus modifiers for the boss rush, but you get a few extra difficulties to play with which is pretty nice too).
#15Trigger99XPosted 6/20/2013 8:57:42 PM
because ninja theory is the underdog
#16Malus_X6Posted 6/21/2013 10:32:56 PM
because ninja theory is the underdog

Which talked the talk, but clearly could not walk the walk.

For a better understanding, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UErIqKJ35Y. Think of Rooster-boy as Ninja Theory and the bald dude as reality.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#17MetalSonicSwordPosted 6/23/2013 7:53:00 AM
personally I felt 4 had pretty underwhelming combat and poor enemy AI.

Dante felt kinda underpowered and nowhere as god as he was in 3. Plus, no Air raid? the hell is wrong with Capcom?!

Meanwhile, Nero felt grossly overpowered on all difficulties, and it didnt help that bosses were easily dispatched thanks to his devil buster: Belial was a joke because you can actually do a double devil bringer on him: his air one can be followed into his ground one and it felt too much.

Dont get me started on the charge shot for Nero: to good for its own right. and its bad most enemies were pretty easy to deal with
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#185hadowsPosted 6/23/2013 8:22:18 AM
MetalSonicSword posted...
personally I felt 4 had pretty underwhelming combat and poor enemy AI.

Dante felt kinda underpowered and nowhere as god as he was in 3. Plus, no Air raid? the hell is wrong with Capcom?!

Meanwhile, Nero felt grossly overpowered on all difficulties, and it didnt help that bosses were easily dispatched thanks to his devil buster: Belial was a joke because you can actually do a double devil bringer on him: his air one can be followed into his ground one and it felt too much.

Dont get me started on the charge shot for Nero: to good for its own right. and its bad most enemies were pretty easy to deal with

They just raised the skillcap on Dante high enough to the point clueless casuals will think he's underpowered when in fact they haven't even been able to unlock 1% of his potential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKIq2U5p1LQ

This topic is now about crazy video combos.
---
Ill add something here later....
#19syctheweilderPosted 6/23/2013 8:52:48 AM
Holy crap.
#20ZeroX91Posted 6/23/2013 11:50:06 AM
because demons haz awoken. :)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE