Should i bother with the game?

#271NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/25/2013 7:57:45 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
I really didn't get what you were trying to say Malus. Perhaps I'm missing something but your first sentence doesn't make much sense to me. You "can't" find it satisfying?

And sure other people saying its good helps, but I do have a mind of my own to judge the game.

I meant "can."

I was still reeling from the doctor's appointment I had earlier today.

You feeling all right?

Maybe he was asked to turn his head and cough.

Edit: Well would you see that. Rock is suspended for abusive barking, or something.

Oh, you. :P But seriously, when someone is reeling from going to the doctor, they either had to get a shot (or several) of they had to have blood taken. (which means there's still a needle involved)
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#272Malus_X6Posted 6/25/2013 8:20:08 PM
I got blood work done (first time in almost a little over a decade) and a wart frozen. Yeah, the wart one wasn't fun. Gotta go back next week for a follow up on it. Other than that, I'm good.

And QCT: Again, you're class act.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#273produnerPosted 6/25/2013 9:27:45 PM
LOL this is board.

That mod is definitely being emotional; stalking rockman in multiple boards and suspending users for a single minor-unconfirmed ToU violation.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
'); LOL ads.
#274StrelokPosted 6/25/2013 9:51:15 PM
So... I got hit for "harassment" for making fun of QTC, completely justified I might add.

And yet Mikki didn't get one moderation despite him actually being close to stalking and constant harassing me...

GameFAQs moderators.
I guess it's new age slang for double standards. Good gracious me.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#275NessaJ_TuNPosted 6/27/2013 10:42:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#276Pesmerga255Posted 6/27/2013 10:49:12 AM
"braindead anti" is an intelligence-based insult. That is grounds for a moderation.

Nessa, give it up. You're a transparent troll.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#277produnerPosted 6/27/2013 10:52:55 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...

ToU violation

Calm down, being emotional will get you nowhere, especially after all those meaningless paragraphs.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
'); LOL ads.
#2785hadowsPosted 6/27/2013 10:56:38 AM(edited)
Chickenfrogman posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
If I keep running away from the argument It'll go away!

Also you should check what your scouter says about your butthurt level right now.
---
Ill add something here later....
#279NessaJ_TuNPosted 6/27/2013 11:01:32 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
"braindead anti" is an intelligence-based insult. That is grounds for a moderation.

I dont give a s*** what you think pes.
#2805hadowsPosted 6/27/2013 11:02:07 AM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I dont give a s*** what you think pes.

Dat overflowing butthurt, it's what not he thinks son it's a fact.
---
Ill add something here later....