Pool: Which DT transformation looks the best?

#61KyryloPosted 6/25/2013 4:21:03 AM
Rukumouru posted...
I might get thrashed for this, but in terms of visual flair, I liked DmC's DT the best.

While I enjoy the overall mechanics of the DMC4 Dante DT the best (fast, snappy, can transition "in and out" while in mid-combos, greatly enhances combat ability without being baby mode like DmC's), I quite simply enjoyed DmC's best from a visual standpoint.

Unless we're talking the actual character model itself alone, in which case, DMC4 Dante. But the "overall" effects (including the audio), DmC Donte.

you're fired.
#62Ink-RibbonPosted 6/25/2013 5:29:37 AM
Rukumouru posted...
I might get thrashed for this, but in terms of visual flair, I liked DmC's DT the best.

While I enjoy the overall mechanics of the DMC4 Dante DT the best (fast, snappy, can transition "in and out" while in mid-combos, greatly enhances combat ability without being baby mode like DmC's), I quite simply enjoyed DmC's best from a visual standpoint.

Unless we're talking the actual character model itself alone, in which case, DMC4 Dante. But the "overall" effects (including the audio), DmC Donte.

I don't agree. If anything, DmC's DT is one of the worst flaws in the game. To be honest, there wasn't a real DT at all in the game. You just stopped time and enemies started flying away...

Dante didn't turn into a demon and you didn't even need to use his powers at all. I don't think it should have been part of the poll. If DmC gets a sequel, they must rethink what they did with the previous game. If not, hopefully they learned a lesson and might use it for Devils Never Cry.

By the way, as much as a dislike DMC 4, the DT was way, way better than DmC, no doubt about that. XD
#63RukumouruPosted 6/25/2013 5:37:13 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I don't agree. If anything, DmC's DT is one of the worst flaws in the game. To be honest, there wasn't a real DT at all in the game. You just stopped time and enemies started flying away...

I specifically mentioned that the DmC DT mechanics are baby-game, and that my choice was made exclusively on the overall VISUAL criteria.
#64Pesmerga255Posted 6/25/2013 6:12:28 AM
DmC's DT just makes the game look like it's having a seizure. The white background isn't even remotely interesting to look at and Donte barely transforms.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#65RukumouruPosted 6/25/2013 6:33:14 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DmC's DT just makes the game look like it's having a seizure. The white background isn't even remotely interesting to look at and Donte barely transforms.

What can I say? I guess I like seizures.
#66RagueltheUFOPosted 6/25/2013 6:07:00 PM
OracleGunner posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
Hey, I'm stuck on the final boss. Can I get some help here! D:

I mean, I'm on Yamato's route and my party is Hibiki, Yamato, Fumi and Hinako. But I thought I would be so smart this time and make my character attack orientated (worked until this battle -_-). I can't get to the boss before he takes out Yamato and Fumi (who can do a lot of damage to him.) Any suggestion on how to get to the boss in his first form faster?

Repel/Null/Drain physical and Ice. What level are you? Grind up to 65 is you can. Make sure to have people with flight and phantasm. Loki and Alitat are godly in that one, megidolaon+drain tends to be the most effective way of damaging it. Personally I would even go to 66 but its mostly for Fenrir having awesome stats. Ganesha and the phoenix Su whatever its name were were very good. And use Samiel as well.

I know the repel moves are the best but the problem is that it seems like many demons cancel out the null/drain and then I can't decide whether to give Hibiki of Hinako the repel. Hinako will do all the physical damage but Hibiki has the best demons and has the highest vitality (beside Jungo of course but he's useless in this final boss.)

I just find it very hard to level grind after I reached LV 65. I don't know if there's an easier way to LV grind because once you reach that level, you're not going to get that much EXP without fighting the same enemy over and over and over again...

It's a shame I can't have more than one Loki though (gave him to Hibiki). Alitat...I think I have this demon...was it a female healing demon?
#67RetsuxDPosted 6/25/2013 6:58:17 PM
Rukumouru posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

What can I say? I guess I like seizures.

m8 I question your taste.

It only makes Donte get Dante's colors but overfiltered and changes the background for
OH MY GOD
GREY.

I am fairly sure there was never a DMC game where Dante ever was in the face of grey backgrounds!
#68OracleGunnerPosted 6/26/2013 4:14:23 AM
RagueltheUFO posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

I mean, I'm on Yamato's route and my party is Hibiki, Yamato, Fumi and Hinako. But I thought I would be so smart this time and make my character attack orientated (worked until this battle -_-). I can't get to the boss before he takes out Yamato and Fumi (who can do a lot of damage to him.) Any suggestion on how to get to the boss in his first form faster?

Repel/Null/Drain physical and Ice. What level are you? Grind up to 65 is you can. Make sure to have people with flight and phantasm. Loki and Alitat are godly in that one, megidolaon+drain tends to be the most effective way of damaging it. Personally I would even go to 66 but its mostly for Fenrir having awesome stats. Ganesha and the phoenix Su whatever its name were were very good. And use Samiel as well.

I know the repel moves are the best but the problem is that it seems like many demons cancel out the null/drain and then I can't decide whether to give Hibiki of Hinako the repel. Hinako will do all the physical damage but Hibiki has the best demons and has the highest vitality (beside Jungo of course but he's useless in this final boss.)

I just find it very hard to level grind after I reached LV 65. I don't know if there's an easier way to LV grind because once you reach that level, you're not going to get that much EXP without fighting the same enemy over and over and over again...

It's a shame I can't have more than one Loki though (gave him to Hibiki). Alitat...I think I have this demon...was it a female healing demon?

Alitat is the giant pendant thing that learns megidolaon. Give it Drain and Mediarahan and pair it with Samiel so you never run out of MP. With Loki pair it with a Demon with Flight and give Hibiki, if he is your biggest damage giver the repel Physical, you want him to punch everything and kill them. Also make sure he has Pierce of Pierce +. As well as Life Drain, infinite health is good. Also the grinding is less about levels more about money.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#69RagueltheUFOPosted 6/26/2013 4:59:06 PM
OracleGunner posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
OracleGunner posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

Alitat is the giant pendant thing that learns megidolaon. Give it Drain and Mediarahan and pair it with Samiel so you never run out of MP. With Loki pair it with a Demon with Flight and give Hibiki, if he is your biggest damage giver the repel Physical, you want him to punch everything and kill them. Also make sure he has Pierce of Pierce +. As well as Life Drain, infinite health is good. Also the grinding is less about levels more about money.

I think I got that demon so I'm pretty much set if I don't get screwed over by the game again. This game loves to screw with me with how many critical hits it can get. I gave Hibiki Purple Mirror. Should I give that to someone else if I need him to get to the boss immediately? Then again I would have to destroy the physical form before I can even do damage in the first place.

ARGHHHH! I knew I should have went magic route! (Didn't because then I would have 3 magic fighters and one physical fighter and I wanted balance and then the game screws you over if you don't use magic. FUUUUUU.)
#70Pesmerga255Posted 6/26/2013 5:31:16 PM
Pierce is awesome in Nocturne.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!