DmC is the most casual game ever

#1rockman11_zPosted 6/24/2013 1:59:36 PM
Seriously, you die multiple times and you still get SSS rank. Whose this game catered for? Certainly not me.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2Pesmerga255Posted 6/24/2013 3:55:57 PM
3 words: Lowest common denominator.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3rice_noodlesPosted 6/24/2013 4:03:48 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

So shatter?
#4OracleGunnerPosted 6/24/2013 4:11:46 PM
rice_noodles posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

So shatter?

Its a special case.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#5RetsuxDPosted 6/24/2013 4:29:22 PM
We can go even more casual.
#6NessaJ_TuNPosted 6/24/2013 9:09:43 PM
Rank has always mean nothing and seriously TC what did you expect? Core gamers = casual, just look at CoD and Battlefield numbers, also:

-Uncharted series
-Tomb Raider
-Bioshock Infinite
-MGR
-Killzone 3
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Hitman
-Sleeping Dogs
-Deus Ex Human Revolution
-Dishonored
-Far Cry 3
-Assassins Creed 3
-Crysis series
-Borderlands 2
-Max Payne
-Skyrim
-Okami HD
-God of War Ascension
-Halo 4
-Gears of Wars Judgement
-Injustice Gods Among Us
-Little Big Planet 2
-Infamous 2
-Batman Arkham City

All of them are casual/just for fun games in my book. Those games single player wise don't have challenge whatsoever, if you compare to games like Bayonetta, Vanquish, Dark Souls, Demon Souls and Ninja Gaiden 2. Those are the only hardcore games this gen I can think about, another reason why I stick to MP gaming if I want more hardcore competitive experience. Hopefully next gen it will be better for hardcore single player games, but I doubt so, looks like next gen will be full of MMO, social online crap and PG is busy making WII U games. The only game I can think about is the new horror game from Vanquish developer Shinji Mikami, The Evil Within, looks like its not gonna be forgiving game based on the E3 preview.
#7cthulhufatagnPosted 6/24/2013 9:17:51 PM
Did Nessaj seriously call MGR casual...troll pls
---
I am many...
Officially Dearly Beloved of the PS3 KH3 board
#8KyryloPosted 6/24/2013 10:08:16 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Rank has always mean nothing and seriously TC what did you expect? Core gamers = casual, just look at CoD and Battlefield numbers, also:

-Uncharted series
-Tomb Raider
-Bioshock Infinite
-MGR
-Killzone 3
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Hitman
-Sleeping Dogs
-Deus Ex Human Revolution
-Dishonored
-Far Cry 3
-Assassins Creed 3
-Crysis series
-Borderlands 2
-Max Payne
-Skyrim
-Okami HD
-God of War Ascension
-Halo 4
-Gears of Wars Judgement
-Injustice Gods Among Us
-Little Big Planet 2
-Infamous 2
-Batman Arkham City

All of them are casual/just for fun games in my book. Those games single player wise don't have challenge whatsoever, if you compare to games like Bayonetta, Vanquish, Dark Souls, Demon Souls and Ninja Gaiden 2. Those are the only hardcore games this gen I can think about, another reason why I stick to MP gaming if I want more hardcore competitive experience. Hopefully next gen it will be better for hardcore single player games, but I doubt so, looks like next gen will be full of MMO, social online crap and PG is busy making WII U games. The only game I can think about is the new horror game from Vanquish developer Shinji Mikami, The Evil Within, looks like its not gonna be forgiving game based on the E3 preview.

I just marked games which in my opinion aren'T casual and calling them so it total BS. Whole world doesn'T consist of casual and hardcore games.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/24/2013 10:13:59 PM
Play Borderlands 2 on UVHM and then call it casual.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10KyryloPosted 6/24/2013 10:20:06 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Play Borderlands 2 on UVHM and then call it casual.

Or Max Payne on NYHM