DmC is the most casual game ever

#31rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:43:00 PM
LordKaizer posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Seriously, you die multiple times and you still get SSS rank. Whose this game catered for? Certainly not me.

be more specific,the wii gamer casuals (the one who bought it for the shovelware crap) or cod wannabe tough guy casuals.

The lowest common denominator.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#32RagueltheUFOPosted 6/25/2013 6:01:32 PM
The Wii still has plenty of games that don't appeal to casuals. Don't try to spin the thing around to insult everyone else because DmC is too easy.
#33KyryloPosted 6/26/2013 1:53:37 AM
RagueltheUFO posted...
The Wii still has plenty of games that don't appeal to casuals. Don't try to spin the thing around to insult everyone else because DmC is too easy.

WHAT games?
#34LordKaizerPosted 6/26/2013 5:27:54 AM
RagueltheUFO posted...

i don't mean to insult real gamers who bought the wii (we got xenoblade and the last story). i mean the people who bought the wii for wii fit, just dance and all that crap.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#35SiLVeR_420Posted 6/26/2013 5:57:42 AM
Kyrylo posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

WHAT games?

We counting WiiU?

No More Heroes
Madworld
The Last Story
Xenoblade
Monster Hunter
Fire Emblem
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#36QCTeamkillPosted 6/26/2013 6:50:28 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
3 words: Lowest common denominator.

I think I just stumbled upon a good contender for the title.

http://www.metacritic.com/user/Griffin389

About NG3:RE
This is game,that you don't get to enjoy,this is game you get to struggle even on the lowets difficulty,the game is too difficult for the ordinary gamer,this game is made for ppl who like to struggle,is not for humans am saying that in a bad way,you c an't enjoy the game you get focused on dodging all the time,even the lowest difficulty feels like hardcore,

About RE6
The best game from the series,they have overdone it,it's simply amazing,they added everything the other series lacked
#37KyryloPosted 6/26/2013 7:33:13 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

WHAT games?

We counting WiiU?

No More Heroes
Madworld
The Last Story
Xenoblade
Monster Hunter
Fire Emblem

It's not wii U titles -_-
#38SiLVeR_420Posted 6/26/2013 7:39:47 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

WHAT games?

We counting WiiU?

No More Heroes
Madworld
The Last Story
Xenoblade
Monster Hunter
Fire Emblem

It's not wii U titles -_-

I know. I wasn't sure if you were counting WiiU so I just put dome regular Wii games.
---
#39Rising_shadowPosted 6/26/2013 7:47:01 AM
We counting WiiU?

What, No Muramasa? That game is a gem, fantastic designs, cool story, ****ing cursed swords, air spinning, mid combat blade switching, awesome special effects...
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#40SiLVeR_420Posted 6/26/2013 8:05:51 AM
Rising_shadow posted...
We counting WiiU?

What, No Muramasa? That game is a gem, fantastic designs, cool story, ****ing cursed swords, air spinning, mid combat blade switching, awesome special effects...

Never played it.
---