Broly is manlier than Donte

#21caffiend7Posted 6/25/2013 8:44:11 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
A much more well-rounded and developed character, too.

I realize you're biting your thumb at DmC, but ****--this is a little too much. Broly is an awful character. He has no character traits at all, and his origin story is among the goofiest things conceived. Not to mention this movies are among the worst of the DBZ bunch--not that that's saying much, but they're pretty bad, even relatively.

No. Broly is a better character than Donte. Deal with it.

Bio-Broly is Donte tier
#22smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:48:57 PM
caffiend7 posted...
smithkakarot posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

I realize you're biting your thumb at DmC, but ****--this is a little too much. Broly is an awful character. He has no character traits at all, and his origin story is among the goofiest things conceived. Not to mention this movies are among the worst of the DBZ bunch--not that that's saying much, but they're pretty bad, even relatively.

Bio-Broly is Donte tier

Well, you know how it is...a knock-off is hardly ever as good as the real thing.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#23StrelokPosted 6/25/2013 10:55:09 PM
At least Broly can be (unintentionally) funny and doesn't offend me merely by existing, so Broly wins.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#24TheOmegaShenPosted 6/26/2013 8:41:25 AM
Pan is manlier than Dontavious.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#25heartlesshero17Posted 6/26/2013 8:54:19 AM(edited)
Dark_Epathy posted...

Imo NOTHING beats the return of cooler movie in terms of being bad

You mean to tell me that Cooler got blasted directly into the sun and part of his brain just happened to survive the sun/blast, and just happened to come across a very random computer chip in the middle of space of no real origin that just happens to have the ability to fix him up and make him stronger, and just as he is acting out his plans on Namek Goku and the others just happens to pop up at the right time for an unrelated reason, and before he manages to kill off Goku Vegeta just happens to be on the planet out of ******* nowhere to save him?

Broly movies imo aren't as bad as this, the special where Vegeta happens to have a brother suddenly despite all that talk about him and Goku being the last saiyans, and that bardock special with the time traveling

I can't believe I even bothered to watch all these movies cause god they can be bad

That said. Cooler>>>>>>>>>Dante
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#26Dark_EpathyPosted 6/26/2013 9:10:36 AM

No. You deal with it. : P

And, yeah, Return of Cooler is ****, too, but at least the character is an actual character. And Cooler's Revenge is probably one of the best DBZ movies, for that matter. Love that flick.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#27smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 9:11:32 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...

I refuse.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#28syctheweilderPosted 6/26/2013 9:18:31 AM
I think what they're trying to say is Broly may be about as inspired as the abomination or Venom(need a fan favorite villain for your rogues gallery? Make the hero-but bigger!), and have the character depth of a puddle, but he isn't a unpalatable imitation of a beloved character, so he is preferable.
#29heartlesshero17Posted 6/26/2013 10:01:25 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...

And, yeah, Return of Cooler is ****, too, but at least the character is an actual character. And Cooler's Revenge is probably one of the best DBZ movies, for that matter. Love that flick.

Well I guess by the low standards the DBZ movies are coolers revenge is probably one of the better ones. Love how Goku gets so easily injured early on in that movie

Haven't seen the most recent DBZ movie yet. Pretty much will watch it out of obligation since I watched every single DB, DBZ, and DBGT episode and movies. For what I hear, it sounds like its full of ****
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#30Dark_EpathyPosted 6/26/2013 1:49:43 PM
I think what they're trying to say is Broly may be about as inspired as the abomination or Venom(need a fan favorite villain for your rogues gallery? Make the hero-but bigger!), and have the character depth of a puddle, but he isn't a unpalatable imitation of a beloved character, so he is preferable.

He's stretching the comparison for emphasis. Because DmC Dante is the scourge of all fictional characters, as we know.

Just saiyan. Super saiyan.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead