Can't decide if I like MGR more or DmC...

#11Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:50:39 PM(edited)
Strelok posted...
Blade Mode is X and Y mashing?

Stop playing on Easy and start actually using Blade Mode and actually learn to parry, like all of Monsoons attacks when he goes in his little smoke technique.
If you can parry that crap to achieve a no hit status on Revengeance, come back.

Do not talk down on a game when it's clear you only played easy -_-

Pretty much. The only time I've had to actually not mash in blade mode was against sun downer when his explosive shield is up.

And again parrying isn't hard. Most enemies telegraph their attacks and/or they glow red. Its essentially the same way to riposte in Witcher 2. And yes the second time I fought monsoon I think he only hit me like three times. It's. Not. Hard.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#12KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/25/2013 9:56:02 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

Stop playing on Easy and start actually using Blade Mode and actually learn to parry, like all of Monsoons attacks when he goes in his little smoke technique.
If you can parry that crap to achieve a no hit status on Revengeance, come back.

Pretty much. The only time I've had to actually not mash in blade mode was against sun downer when his explosive shield is up.

And again parrying isn't hard. Most enemies telegraph their attacks and/or they glow red. Its essentially the same way to riposte in Witcher 2. And yes the second time I fought monsoon I think he only hit me like three times. It's. Not. Hard.

Nothing is hard on easy mode. Normal mode is a little challenging, but still fairly simple. Hard and up? You can't spam parry, you need to be perfect. If not, you get ****** up.

I find it hard to believe you mashed blade mode against the final boss, since you need to hit the debris perfectly (or at least 4/5 of them) or you will get hit.

Play the game on a higher difficulty, then say it's not hard.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#13caffiend7Posted 6/25/2013 9:56:12 PM
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

So you constantly used blade mode on Monsoon? That must have worked out good. Also playing easy in MGR is nothing to be gloating about, play very hard or Revengeance then come back to us. Also try fighting Armstrong as Sam on very hard or Revengeance, someone of your skill will quit gaming for your lack of skill
#14Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:14:36 PM(edited)
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

Nothing is hard on easy mode. Normal mode is a little challenging, but still fairly simple. Hard and up? You can't spam parry, you need to be perfect. If not, you get ****** up.

I find it hard to believe you mashed blade mode against the final boss, since you need to hit the debris perfectly (or at least 4/5 of them) or you will get hit.

Well I'm playing normal right now. Ill probably play through hard when I'm done since the game doesn't seem that long.

I'm not finished with the game yet. I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

Who cuts off your arm at the beginning of the game. So it looks like I have 1-2 missions left (according to the achievements).
---
#15KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 6/25/2013 10:14:45 PM
Mixorz posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Mixorz posted...
Strelok posted...

Well I'm playing normal right now. Ill probably play through hard when I'm done since the game doesn't seem that long.

I'm not finished with the game yet. I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

Who cuts off your arm at the beginning of the game. So it looks like I have 1-2 missions left (according to the achievements).

..... How do you not know Sam's name? That's like playing 80% of Zelda OOT and saying "I'm gonna go fight the magic guy.... Gordondaf or something..."
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#16Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:16:10 PM
They call him Sam well. But he had a nickname I don't recall.
---
#17smithkakarotPosted 6/25/2013 10:16:25 PM
Mixorz posted...
I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

LOL @ not knowing his name is Jetstream Sam. LOL @ not knowing how to use spoiler HTML tags.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#18Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:18:47 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Mixorz posted...
I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

LOL @ not knowing his name is Jetstream Sam. LOL @ not knowing how to use spoiler HTML tags.

I know how to use them, I just choose not to because I'm posting on an iPad and italics, bold, etc are a pain to do on an iPad.
---
#19smithkakarotPosted 6/25/2013 10:21:08 PM
Mixorz posted...
smithkakarot posted...
Mixorz posted...
I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

I know how to use them, I just choose not to because I'm posting on an iPad and italics, bold, etc are a pain to do on an iPad.

Don't be lazy. A real man doesn't give a s***.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#20Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:25:15 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Mixorz posted...
smithkakarot posted...
Mixorz posted...
I just beat that one guy

Spoilers

Don't be lazy. A real man doesn't give a s***.

Captivating argument

That literally makes me change the letter layout about 6 times.
---