Can't decide if I like MGR more or DmC...

#81Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 9:07:11 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
As long as you enjoyed both, that's all that matters. I like both games evenly.

So, people are only allowed to enjoy DmC?

Unbiased gamers will enjoy DmC. It's a fact.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#82Pesmerga255Posted 6/29/2013 9:13:43 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Mixorz posted...
I could've told you that, I'm easily a more open minded and unbiased gamer. It also makes my arguments much better and more valid because I don't have that bias that ill wave off a game because the protagonist changed hair color and it looks western instead of anime. Lrn2unbiased.

> Claims to be unbiased
> Shows clear bias against anything Japanese

Stay classy Mixorz.

---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#83RetsuxDPosted 6/29/2013 9:15:14 AM
Is bias the newest pro buzzword?
#84StrelokPosted 6/29/2013 7:06:03 PM
Unbiased gamers also hate DmC.

I saw people who said that the gameplay was among the worst they saw in the current gen H&S games as they didn't like having to hold down a button to access 4 out of 5 melee weapons. They never played any DMC game before and were introduced to the genre with Heavenly Sword.

Your biased blind argument was just shot to pieces.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#85NostalgiaRulesPosted 6/29/2013 7:10:08 PM
Strelok posted...

I saw people who said that the gameplay was among the worst they saw in the current gen H&S games as they didn't like having to hold down a button to access 4 out of 5 melee weapons. They never played any DMC game before and were introduced to the genre with Heavenly Sword.

I noticed that people who DID BUY and PLAY ALL of DmC ALL the way through, the main game and Vergil's Downfall, from BEGINNING to END, those people get treated as non-existent entities and get completely ignored.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#86darkslayer001Posted 6/29/2013 8:06:06 PM
Strelok posted...

The fact is bias has nothing to do with the game's hate (other than the lore being replaced), when someone who has played and experienced the full potential of DMC4's combat, why would that person would want to play DmC over it? unless they are daunted by DMC4's difficulty and are unable to have fun with it = casual. Now casual seems like a bad term, it is not. people who are looking for time pass will find it in DmC.

I can totally understand the fun invovled in DmC and it is a good substitute for those not into the genre, but i seriously question those who reached their combat potential in DMC4 and keep supporting and praising DmC instead of the OG series, and I dont think such people exist, not even in these boards. DMC4 is just flat out BETTER in every aspect to DmC, but that doesn't make DmC a bad game.

I felt sick by playing DmC, so I avoided playing a good chunk of the game, not because the game is unenjoyable, but because its backwards. I felt my control was taken away or nerfed and after i finished playing i just popped DMC4 right back in.
#87StrelokPosted 6/29/2013 8:59:32 PM
DmC is a bad game if just for doing nothing innovative with the genre, nor controlwise (which is right down backwards and an expansion of Heavenly Swords backwards system... I recall calling this as well waaaaaaay back when it came out Ninja Theory was doing the game), nor storywise (Seriously, the story is terrible), nor with level design (While the visuals are nice, no level really does anything new. We were promised shifting "arenas" but that wasn't realized, effectively making it a bold-faced lie).

Were this to get its own name, nobody could possibly mistake it for Devil May Cry.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg