Quiz Time!

#11fifinamboPosted 6/25/2013 9:05:30 PM
It was a tough choice between DMC3 Dante and Vergil vs. DMC4 Dante.

I eventually went with DMC3 since I can get to hang out with two people instead of just one. I am so damn thrifty.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#12nukeboysbackPosted 6/25/2013 9:57:15 PM
It's a sad day when kids would rather spend the day with a shirtless manchild then one of three equally large breasted women. Hypothetically speaking of course...
#13zhaoyun99Posted 6/25/2013 11:27:33 PM
nukeboysback posted...
It's a sad day when kids would rather spend the day with a shirtless manchild then one of three equally large breasted women. Hypothetically speaking of course...

Better than a punkwannabe who tried way too hard to be cool and turned out to be more annoying than a damsel in distress.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#14rice_noodlesPosted 6/26/2013 1:22:56 AM
This whole time I thought his name was nutsackboy. Damn.
#15Solblade44Posted 6/26/2013 1:33:14 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Wow, even SMT: Nocturne Dante got a vote. :P

Just threw in a vote for Nocturne Dante myself. Because if I'm hanging with him it means I'm surviving in the demonic wastelands. Plus I can just summon demon girls and be set.
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44
#16produnerPosted 6/26/2013 1:42:35 AM
nukeboysback posted...

It is sad when someone makes a pointless post that is just an attack on a group of people for their preference.

Oh btw, don't you and shatter get sick of getting destroyed on boards? Capcom are their own retailers and investors mate.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
'); LOL ads.
#17LordKaizerPosted 6/26/2013 6:52:05 AM
produner posted...
nukeboysback posted...

It is sad when someone makes a pointless post that is just an attack on a group of people for their preference.

Oh btw, don't you and shatter get sick of getting destroyed on boards? Capcom are their own retailers and investors mate.

didn't know nukecryboy has the same intelligent as shatterbrain?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#18darkslayer001Posted 6/26/2013 10:23:31 AM
Rukumouru posted...
Definitely DMC4 Dante.

Uncle Dante is the most fun and most badass of the bunch by a difference so abysmally high it ain't even funny.
#19DuuuDe14Posted 6/26/2013 10:28:19 AM
Dante
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#20Darkace9194Posted 6/26/2013 1:45:27 PM
pukeboy and shatterclown don't have valid statements so they are irrelevant
---
Pokemon White FC: 5457-8675-8303
i.huffpost.com/gen/545060/thumbs/o-BELVEDERE-AD-570.jpg?4