Now I'm wondering what Naughty Dog's take on this series would be like.

#1knightoffire55Posted 6/30/2013 5:59:01 PM
Considering all the hate The Last of Us is getting.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2RetsuxDPosted 6/30/2013 6:19:17 PM
They'd do 3 platformers and then release Devil May Cart.
#3darkslayer001Posted 6/30/2013 7:07:17 PM
Last of Us is getting hate?
#4Pesmerga255Posted 6/30/2013 7:09:37 PM
RetsuxD posted...
They'd do 3 platformers and then release Devil May Cart.

UnKarted needs to exist!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5Rising_shadowPosted 6/30/2013 7:26:59 PM
Anyone who thinks The Last of Us is getting hate anywhere near DmC levels need to get their heads checked. For one, it's not a piece of dog crap.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#6altered_lionPosted 6/30/2013 7:35:34 PM
Haven't played it yet, but I could've swore everyone was getting their panties wet over this game. Looks alright.
#7RetsuxDPosted 6/30/2013 7:39:11 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Anyone who thinks The Last of Us is getting hate anywhere near DmC levels need to get their heads checked. For one, it's not a piece of dog crap.

It is a piece that came from a dog though.
A naughty dog.
#8DuuuDe14Posted 6/30/2013 7:47:38 PM
altered_lion posted...
Haven't played it yet, but I could've swore everyone was getting their panties wet over this game. Looks alright.

Just finished it the other day. Easily one of the best games this generation. All the hate is a few trolls attacking whatever is most popular. This game however deserves every bit of hate it gets and then some.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#9darkslayer001Posted 6/30/2013 8:26:55 PM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...
altered_lion posted...

Just finished it the other day. Easily one of the best games this generation. All the hate is a few trolls attacking whatever is most popular. This game however deserves every bit of hate it gets and then some.

completely agree, i usually only rent games like these but damn I have already finished new game+ and this is just a ******* amazing game.
working my way towards platinum and I haven't started mulitplayer, which i heard is pretty neat.

The ending got mixed reactions althought I loved it. Don't know where the hate is coming from....
#10Rising_shadowPosted 6/30/2013 8:33:12 PM
I watched a playthrough of the game and I seriously loved that ending. It's the culmination of an entire game developing Joel and Ellie's relationship and perfectly fits Joel's persona, showing that while their relationship changed, people don't magically change personalities. Joel starts the game as a jaded hardass and stays that way and it's hard to say he's wrong for being that way.
The game also gets points for showing us how things go to crap. Most zombie related media rarely show the boiling point of an outbreak while the beginning of the game actually does that. Like those car pileups on highways, those are a staple of the genre but you rarely see them happen or a rationale as to why. This game shows us that and that's really rare.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!