Now I'm wondering what Naughty Dog's take on this series would be like.

#11syctheweilderPosted 6/30/2013 8:43:32 PM
gameplay?
#12B_WolfPosted 6/30/2013 10:00:59 PM
Here's a little game for you on gamefaqs.

1: Go to a gameboard for a current generation system.
2: Pick one of the top ten boards.
3: Count the amount of topics that hate the game.

This may apply to most popular games on gamefaqs, but those steps are for best results.
---
In Crowbar we Trust.
#13produnerPosted 6/30/2013 10:22:31 PM
More mainstream crap and cinematic ****.

Typical, modern Naughty Dog game:

Walk for 15 minutes> Bring ladder > walk again >Take item > small puzzle > Enemy wave > 30 minute cutscene> repeat.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
PSN: produner
#14syctheweilderPosted 6/30/2013 10:30:57 PM
*Clings to copies of Crash Bandicoot Warped and Jak and Daxter while weeping softly*
#15largerockPosted 7/1/2013 1:25:45 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
altered_lion posted...
Haven't played it yet, but I could've swore everyone was getting their panties wet over this game. Looks alright.

Just finished it the other day. Easily one of the best games this generation. All the hate is a few trolls attacking whatever is most popular. This game however deserves every bit of hate it gets and then some.

This 100%.

Except I haven't finished it yet
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#16Ether101Posted 7/1/2013 1:30:04 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
altered_lion posted...
Haven't played it yet, but I could've swore everyone was getting their panties wet over this game. Looks alright.

Just finished it the other day. Easily one of the best games this generation. All the hate is a few trolls attacking whatever is most popular. This game however deserves every bit of hate it gets and then some.

So, those people that made videos showing exactly what they find wrong with the game are just lying?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#17LordKaizerPosted 7/1/2013 1:41:05 AM
the story of the last of us is what got me to buy the game. too bad the gameplay is just uncharted with zombies in it. great game? hell yes. GOTY? not even close.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#18KyryloPosted 7/1/2013 1:56:38 AM
produner posted...
More mainstream crap and cinematic ****.

Typical, modern Naughty Dog game:

Walk for 15 minutes> Bring ladder > walk again >Take item > small puzzle > Enemy wave > 30 minute cutscene> repeat.

complete bs, that proves that you haven'T even played it. Game is amazing. @dealwithit. Much better than any other game this year. The only serious concurrent is Bioshock, but with dumbed down gameplay, it falls off scale.
As for TC, a being one of pros it's pretty typical to be delusional. NT is nowhere of the Naughty Dog level .
#19KyryloPosted 7/1/2013 2:00:15 AM
Ether101 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
altered_lion posted...

So, those people that made videos showing exactly what they find wrong with the game are just lying?

no they are mostly xbox fanboys and PC snobs, that are extremely butthurt that Sony exclusive screw most of their "best" games this year.
#20LordKaizerPosted 7/1/2013 2:37:13 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Ether101 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
altered_lion posted...

no they are mostly xbox fanboys and PC snobs, that are extremely butthurt that Sony exclusive screw most of their "best" games this year.

pc and 360 have exclusive games this year?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.