Now I'm wondering what Naughty Dog's take on this series would be like.

#111produnerPosted 7/3/2013 11:40:53 AM
TriangleMasher posted...
produner posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

y ur not banned nymo

Bro, changing the public IP address was easy but you're missing the point.

lol u antis r such entitled butthurt fanbois XD

U want another naked fist fight in durk souls?
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate. Just knock it off."
PSN: produner
#1125hadowsPosted 7/3/2013 11:43:41 AM
Did any of you pick Rogue legacy up?
---
Ill add something here later....
#113TriangleMasherPosted 7/3/2013 12:27:54 PM
produner posted...
TriangleMasher posted...
produner posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

y ur not banned nymo

Bro, changing the public IP address was easy but you're missing the point.

lol u antis r such entitled butthurt fanbois XD

U want another naked fist fight in durk souls?

go on kotc so we can coordinate fashion outfits 2 b fabuloso
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
http://tinyurl.com/cslynkm
#114RetsuxDPosted 7/3/2013 12:34:56 PM
5hadows posted...

One of my friends did.

It apparently has artificial difficulty because RNG decides your character's traits.

LOLRNG
#115KyryloPosted 7/3/2013 4:04:19 PM
produner posted...
Kyrylo posted...
darkslayer001 posted...

yup if one gets the stealth of this game down, then its pretty cakewalk i guess. never engaged any bloaters, a molotov and nail bomb always does the job.

you are probably right. but it's not something I can do in regular terms

So, you labeled the game as difficult because you find it difficult as you lack certain essential skills in the game.

That is an inaccurate way to judge difficulty. You should never judge the difficulty of a game by including the player's skill level or experience. Some people find certain games easy, especially good players who are familiar with some special runs and genres. Other players might find it difficult as they lack some skills or they're simply unfamiliar with the gameplay.

When you judge a game's difficulty, you take into account things like the skill required to proceed, complexity of gameplay or AI, execution requirements, reactions required, strategy required...etc. It is irrelevant to to bring in a player's experience.

BS. following your logic hard games are not exist. If I follow your logic I can say that no HnS is difficult, because I beaten likes of NGS2 on difficulties. Difficult means something that requires you to develop skills in game to proceed. If game doesn't requires it (like DmC) it's easy. And finally difficulty do not exist without player experience.
#116ZeroX91Posted 7/3/2013 5:04:35 PM
RetsuxD posted...
5hadows posted...

One of my friends did.

It apparently has artificial difficulty because RNG decides your character's traits.

LOLRNG

The traits don't play into the difficulty other than o.c.d. (mp for braking stuff) and vertigo (playing the game upside down).

It's fun, but if you played a lot of Castlevaina or ghosts 'n goblins it's not that hard took me maybe ten guys to beat.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#117produnerPosted 7/4/2013 12:14:17 AM
Kyrylo posted...
produner posted...
Kyrylo posted...
darkslayer001 posted...

yup if one gets the stealth of this game down, then its pretty cakewalk i guess. never engaged any bloaters, a molotov and nail bomb always does the job.

you are probably right. but it's not something I can do in regular terms

So, you labeled the game as difficult because you find it difficult as you lack certain essential skills in the game.

That is an inaccurate way to judge difficulty. You should never judge the difficulty of a game by including the player's skill level or experience. Some people find certain games easy, especially good players who are familiar with some special runs and genres. Other players might find it difficult as they lack some skills or they're simply unfamiliar with the gameplay.

When you judge a game's difficulty, you take into account things like the skill required to proceed, complexity of gameplay or AI, execution requirements, reactions required, strategy required...etc. It is irrelevant to to bring in a player's experience.

BS. following your logic hard games are not exist. If I follow your logic I can say that no HnS is difficult, because I beaten likes of NGS2 on difficulties. Difficult means something that requires you to develop skills in game to proceed. If game doesn't requires it (like DmC) it's easy. And finally difficulty do not exist without player experience.

Dat reading comprehension.
#118Werndan101Posted 7/8/2013 10:14:10 AM
Kyrylo posted...

WAIT CRYSIS has story?! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA that's the most absurd thing I read on this side after war with shatter was over. Crysis is one of the most STUPID videogames and basically CoD in disguise.

what
what did you say about CRYSIS?

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT CRYSIS 1, ONE OF THE LAST GREAT FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS WITH FANTASTIC GAMEPLAY(YOU KNOW, THAT THING VIDEO GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE?) WAS COD IN DISGUISE?

Or, you think Crysis 2/3 are Crysis, because you've never even bothered playing the original game.

You sicken me. The story was also decent enough to go around and kill things.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide