After this game, what would make you forgive Capcom?

#121RagueltheUFOPosted 7/16/2013 6:29:24 PM
Man I hate that you have to be a hot shot on this website to even report prolls now. -_-
#122Ink-RibbonPosted 7/16/2013 6:35:05 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
Man I hate that you have to be a hot shot on this website to even report prolls now. -_-

What do you mean? I don't get it...;)

Who are prolls anyway?
#123NostalgiaRulesPosted 7/16/2013 6:38:11 PM
I don't think Capcom is even going to apologize. If no one is happy with Capcom and/or their games, it might be best to simply buy games and merchandise from another video game company.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#124RukumouruPosted 7/16/2013 7:41:11 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Who are prolls anyway?

They're reasonable individuals XD
#125bigdom93Posted 7/18/2013 10:15:15 AM
5hadows posted...
I don't care how impossible or surreal it sounds as long it would make you forgive their mistakes with this game and recent ones and get you to buy their games again.

For me:
1. Admit they screwed and release Megaman Legends 3
2. DMC5(duh)
3. AA5 on Vita

this and remake DMC4 the way it was originally intended before the budget cuts and time cut
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#126KyryloPosted 7/18/2013 10:16:23 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

Who are prolls anyway?

it's you and other people like you. I mean *cough* loyal *cough* bandwagon *cough* sheep.
#127RagueltheUFOPosted 7/18/2013 10:23:02 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...

Who are prolls anyway?

Pro + troll = Proll -> You and everyone not shatter?

Why? Because shatter goes above and beyond being a proll.
#128SmashwarlocksPosted 7/19/2013 1:19:30 PM
For me.
1. No outsourceing.
2. A focused Resident Evil with one player. no helper.
3. Ignore the fanboys. Just do the original work they planned on. Focus groups=crap.
4.Captain Commando.
5.Breath of Fire remake.
---
Score update. George Lucas 4 Basement Dwellers 0.
#1295hadows(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 5:30:34 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/22/darkstalkers-were-just-resurrected-but-they-are-resting-in-the-grave-for-now/

That's it, Capcom can go bankrupt, I'll buy their remaining good games AFTER they go out of business.
---
Ill add something here later....
#130Rising_shadowPosted 7/22/2013 5:50:54 AM
Wa shock, you mean an old game most interested people already have a copy of in some shape or form didn't sell like hotcakes? At this point Capcom just needs to die. **** Capcom, **** the greedy capitalist practices they do and **** the idiots that enable Capcom to keep doing the crap they do. At least EA is upfront about just being a greedy profit seeking corporation, Capcom expects us to think they're just doing exactly what everyone else does.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!