After this game, what would make you forgive Capcom?

#91LightbornePosted 7/16/2013 2:29:39 AM
produner posted...
Lightborne posted...
<

I said mentality which implies the way he thinks I disnt lisy any real disorder so no its actually not against the tos.

And oracle ill let you have the last word you so desperately need, you'll just keep digging a bigger gole to save face as you are trying to.

You used "mental disorder" as an insult.

Lightborne posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Light that projection is betting stronger... Could you speak louder? I can't hear you over your constant whining.

I'm sorry oracale what was that? I can't hear over the arrogance and ignorance of your 5 year old mentality disorder.

This is a blatant ToU violation. You should get moderated now.

Then go ahead and try because I never said mental disorder you really need to read what I typed instead od taking offense and jumping to assumptions, and I'd you really want to discuss violations look at the rest of the board.
I never said mental disorder please stop looking for offensive things in people and actually read or listen to what they are saying.
#92produnerPosted 7/16/2013 2:41:55 AM
You said 5 years old mentality disorder, so you are implying that he has a mentality disorder were he acts like a 5 years old, which is an offense to people with disorders and 5 years old kids.

Mental disorder or not, you used both age and disorders as an insult.
#93OracleGunnerPosted 7/16/2013 3:34:07 AM
Akanesasusora posted...
syctheweilder posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Why are you guys even talking to the new user with less then ten karma who is very obviously trying to bait you?

I know. Isn't it cute how it thinks it is clever? Yet fails every time.

Now light can you at least keep up or must I write an explanation as if it was to a child? Prove your points and stop whining.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#94produnerPosted 7/16/2013 4:22:01 AM
Light, you should consider attending English classes, and focus on reading comprehension.
#95SlaveBladePosted 7/16/2013 6:49:21 AM
"That's not really heavily implying anything. It mentions nowhere that Cain made Zero. It doesn't say anything either way about Zero, just that he's the new leader. In later games (still pre X4), it implies further Cain did not make Zero. In X2, it mentions how they couldn't make Zero a new body because his design was too unique, they didn't have any plans on him and they couldn't even make a solid conclusion of how he was put together. If he was made by Cain, there would have been some sort of plans or something. The only way they rebuild him is by gathering his original body parts, then simply putting him back together (if Cain created him, he could have just built a new body. Instead, all he could do was assemble the already made parts).

It's always been implied that Zero was created by someone other than Cain or Light, but it wasn't until X4 that they confirmed it to be Wily."

I guess I never thought of it that way but eh, 4 still never sat well with me storywise. I mean, I never played the X series for story (I don't play capcom games in general for any story), but still, something about it always irks me. Maybe it's the whole Zero/Iris spin, maybe it's the campily bad voice acting (no I love that actually), no wait I got it... It's X's voice, which has nothing to do with the story. Why is his voice so unmanly? Thankfully they fixed it in 5/6/8.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#96KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/16/2013 7:47:48 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
"That's not really heavily implying anything. It mentions nowhere that Cain made Zero. It doesn't say anything either way about Zero, just that he's the new leader. In later games (still pre X4), it implies further Cain did not make Zero. In X2, it mentions how they couldn't make Zero a new body because his design was too unique, they didn't have any plans on him and they couldn't even make a solid conclusion of how he was put together. If he was made by Cain, there would have been some sort of plans or something. The only way they rebuild him is by gathering his original body parts, then simply putting him back together (if Cain created him, he could have just built a new body. Instead, all he could do was assemble the already made parts).

It's always been implied that Zero was created by someone other than Cain or Light, but it wasn't until X4 that they confirmed it to be Wily."

I guess I never thought of it that way but eh, 4 still never sat well with me storywise. I mean, I never played the X series for story (I don't play capcom games in general for any story), but still, something about it always irks me. Maybe it's the whole Zero/Iris spin, maybe it's the campily bad voice acting (no I love that actually), no wait I got it... It's X's voice, which has nothing to do with the story. Why is his voice so unmanly? Thankfully they fixed it in 5/6/8.

Ugh, I agree with X's voice being awful.

<prepubescent girl voice>It's time to get serious!</prepubescent girl voice>

I didn't mind the whole Zero/Iris thing.... I even kind of liked it..... though Iris's voice was 10x worse than X's....
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#97LordKaizerPosted 7/16/2013 9:24:02 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

Ugh, I agree with X's voice being awful.

<prepubescent girl voice>It's time to get serious!</prepubescent girl voice>

I didn't mind the whole Zero/Iris thing.... I even kind of liked it..... though Iris's voice was 10x worse than X's....

no voice acting as bad as the fire guy from X7 (you know, THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s ) and X's whiny voice acting. thank god for command mission for giving him the voice actor who did domon from G Gundam.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#985hadows(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 10:38:33 AM
Kid doesn't even have 10 karma and he has almost 100 active message posted, why bother with someone that clearly needs nothing but attention?
---
Ill add something here later....
#99LightbornePosted 7/16/2013 10:57:33 AM
produner posted...
You said 5 years old mentality disorder, so you are implying that he has a mentality disorder were he acts like a 5 years old, which is an offense to people with disorders and 5 years old kids.

Mental disorder or not, you used both age and disorders as an insult.

Mentality is defined as the ability to think, or to a mental attitude.(noun)If someone is always looking at the world as if people are out to get him, this is an example of a paranoid mentality.

Therefor its insulting a mental attitude not a disorder, maybe were never heard it in this term but I've heard it several times before in this context which has nothing to do with being mentally challenged now your no hero here let go of that ego and drop it your simply wrong.
#100LightbornePosted 7/16/2013 11:00:40 AM
5hadows posted...
Kid doesn't even have 10 karma and he has almost 100 active message posted, why bother with someone that clearly needs nothing but attention?

That's silly I like forums it doesn't mean I like attention. Your a bit presumptous aren't you?