Am I one of the few that enjoyed this game?

#41ufaraPosted 7/5/2013 6:51:50 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Really I get modded for disruptive posting because I sang part of a song, and the entire off topic argument stays unhindered? *sigh* Whatever.

Throw your sense of logic and your mother out the window!

This is GameFAQS!
---
"SHABOOOWIE!!" - Genie -ducktales the movie
#42smithkakarotPosted 7/5/2013 6:54:19 PM
Only attention whores make topics like this.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#43StrelokPosted 7/5/2013 8:01:29 PM
Wait Inkie...

You died in the first 2 missions in MGR?
On Normal?
Once I can maybe understand if you're like... completely fresh to the game and try to get the system down but you said constantly...

Good grief, that is a whole new level of sucking at hack & slash games :s
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#44Ink-RibbonPosted 7/5/2013 8:19:46 PM
Strelok posted...
Wait Inkie...

You died in the first 2 missions in MGR?
On Normal?
Once I can maybe understand if you're like... completely fresh to the game and try to get the system down but you said constantly...

Good grief, that is a whole new level of sucking at hack & slash games :s

Yep, that's a shame, I admit. I've performed good at most of hack e slash games, but for odd reasons, I had problems with MGR.

I think it's good because it forced me to know how to parry in the game. Once I learned how to do it, it got really easier. My main problems were offscreen attacks from enemies and the terrible camera...

Well, I was completely fresh to the game, though. I'venever died that much in a game before. It seems the game is quite a challenge and it's not easy like some people say. XD
#45Ink-RibbonPosted 7/5/2013 8:26:56 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I didn't say I was a master. Learn to read. I said I was learning to master MGR's gameplay and I did admit I died a lot.

I have no problem with that and I'm enjoying MGR much more than I thought. It's amazing, actually. XD. So, two statements don't null each other. I'm not a master and it'll take a long time before mastering the controls and gameplay. Parrying is still hard in my view, but I'll get there eventually. ;)

So, if Duude isn't a troll, who is the third one? Or better yet, who are the 3 trolls? I fail to see them. Maybe you can help me with that one, right?

Learning to master would mean some sort of proficiency. Hence why I posted that. If you have some proficiency then you have mastered something. Now had you posted something like I'm learning or I'm trying to learn then the post would have changed. Now as to the trolls, one of them used a dead pet as an insult, the other runs away from me all the time now, the third one is the one I'm responding to right now. Look into a mirror Ink, what do you see?

Well, I said I was learning to master the controls and there is nothing wrong with that. I know how to play it, but I want to master the controls, I want to be a very good player, something that I'm not, regarding MGR. That's why I said it's going to take a long time before getting there. XD

So, I keep what i said. Regarding trolls, wow, they're really trying way too hard. Using animals is absurd and not reasonable at all, don't you think? ;)

Regarding the mirror, you just forgot a thing. You didn't explain which mirror I should use. Should I look at your mirror or mine? I mean, if I look at yours, I may end seeing you and I. However, If I look at my mirror, I'll end seeing myself only.

So, it's something that you should really explain. I don't want to commit any mistake with that one. What do you think? Should I look at both, then? XD

You assume I have a mirror. Look into your own mirror. See your reflection. That which you see is a proll. A subspecies of the troll. Very rare, and not valued at all. It's natural habitat is the Internet, it purposely misleads and attempts to troll. Yet it fails, much like a certain game whose board has been graced with the presence of at least one TTGL reference. Also the particular one that you would see is not reasonable at all. It's known as the most unreasonable proll in the board for it maliciously edited it's posts multiple times to fake a moderation.

I think I get what you're saying. A proll could easily be a new enemy to be used for a new DMC or DmC game. Your description is quite interesting, to be honest.

All in all, it may happen eventually. Regarding the mirror, I didn't see anything at all. Maybe I really should have looked at both, like I said previously. It seems you know so much about a mirror, which means you've some experience with them. XD

Give me your mirror and I'll see what happens. I agree, it's horrible when people edit posts to provoke others. That's not reasonable at all. Every minute you say I'm not reasonable, that's when I know I'm doing the right thing. So, I guess we're in the right way. ;)