Do you actually like this game?

#1desi_shinobiPosted 7/4/2013 1:22:13 PM
Did you enjoy the game? - Results (134 votes)
Yes
21.64% (29 votes)
No
62.69% (84 votes)
It's okay
8.21% (11 votes)
Never played but I'm on this board because I haven't got anything better to do..
7.46% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I enjoyed the game. I've been a fan of the series ever since the demo I got with RE: Code Veronica.

I held off this game for a while then recently bit the bullet and I have to say that I enjoyed the **** out of it. It's a really well made game in my opinion. It didn't have the impact it had me like DMC1 and 3 had but regardless, it's still a sick game and achieved 1250/1250GS though it wasn't that hard, say compared to other third person action adventures like Ninja Gaiden franchise.

I noticed throughout the development and long, long after it. The haters linger around.

It's not a popularity vote but just getting a clear number of who in here actually enjoyed it.

It's a simple yes or no mostly.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#2DullahansXMarkPosted 7/4/2013 1:28:07 PM
There is SOME enjoyment to be had out of the game in all honesty, but it's heavily flawed in my opinion. It's... it's okay. Not "bad", but far from "good".
#3produnerPosted 7/4/2013 1:40:18 PM
No i didn't.

The story and setting didn't interest, and the former is obvious, bland, unoriginal and flawed. The gameplay -which is the most important thing- was boring, flawed, lacking, tedious, brain-dead and feels like a cheap version of the previous games.

I lost interest quickly and didn't like it.
#4Rising_shadowPosted 7/4/2013 1:43:50 PM
though it wasn't that hard

The game isn't hard in the least. I find it hilarious how you're comparing the difficulty in this by using Ninja Gaiden as the difficulty standard when NGS on normal is still ten times harder than this game on DMD. Heck, even DMC4 on normal is still harder than DMD in this.
You can die over a hundred times and still get a perfect mission rank, what were they even thinking?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#5KyryloPosted 7/4/2013 3:38:11 PM
nope
#6360pagesPosted 7/4/2013 4:34:33 PM
I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3 RE on Ultimate ninja mode, and that game is the equivalent of being body slammed from the statue of liberty
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#7NostalgiaRulesPosted 7/4/2013 4:48:58 PM
360pages posted...
I was playing Ninja Gaiden 3 RE on Ultimate ninja mode, and that game is the equivalent of being body slammed from the statue of liberty

XD
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#8desi_shinobi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 9:39:47 PM
I haven't bothered to get Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge. Have they balanced the gameplay? The demo was a vast improvement but still inferior to NGII on the 360.

Can't say I'm too surprised with the poll in here.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9360pagesPosted 7/4/2013 9:59:38 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
I haven't bothered to get Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge. Have they balanced the gameplay? The demo was a vast improvement but still inferior to NGII on the 360.

Can't say I'm too surprised with the poll in here.

Well, it's much better. I found it better than Sigma 2, and four characters are fun to play as.

However, it's kind of odd to get use to, since there are no items and only Ninpo and save points heal you. It forces you to play better, but they probably should have put more save points if they were going to use that system.

Some enemies are flat out too strong, like the Magic Hands alchemist
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#10StrelokPosted 7/4/2013 10:06:36 PM
I enjoyed Episode 1 more than this.

I might even make a case for liking Batman & Robin more than this.
At least B&R had some positive things coming out of it, like Bat Creditcard jokes.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg