Do you actually like this game?

#21rockman11_zPosted 7/5/2013 11:11:21 PM
The game flopped. Why? Because the quality is lackluster.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#22desi_shinobi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:00:55 AM
360pages posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
I haven't bothered to get Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge. Have they balanced the gameplay? The demo was a vast improvement but still inferior to NGII on the 360.

Can't say I'm too surprised with the poll in here.

Well, it's much better. I found it better than Sigma 2, and four characters are fun to play as.

However, it's kind of odd to get use to, since there are no items and only Ninpo and save points heal you. It forces you to play better, but they probably should have put more save points if they were going to use that system.

Some enemies are flat out too strong, like the Magic Hands alchemist

I may have to bite the bullet and get it eventually (it's only 25, so not really making a dent with it), Ninja Gaiden 3 was an atrocity and an embarrassment to the Ninja Gaiden name and "Ryu" in that wasn't even Ryu at all.

Metal Gear Rising is the next game on my list to play when I get time to properly invest my time back into gaming and that game is leaps and bounds better then that sham of a game.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#23OracleGunnerPosted 7/6/2013 12:49:35 PM
rockman11_z posted...
The game flopped. Why? Because the quality is lackluster.

Rock is back!
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#24360pagesPosted 7/6/2013 2:32:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW1NT5CsP-4

That's more high level play, while it's not the best action game ever, it was worth the 40$ spent on it, but I never bought the original Ninja Gaiden 3, because I heard it was awful
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#25IamthekuzalolPosted 7/6/2013 3:38:47 PM
Nope.
#26DuuuDe14Posted 7/6/2013 5:23:57 PM
Some people like ****. I don't. I prefer pizza and strawberry sundaes
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#27ninja_poopPosted 7/7/2013 12:47:21 AM
Yaayyy Desi liked one of my favorite games.
---
Not changing my signature until marijuana is legalized. Monday, January 18, 2010, 8:08 PM
-11.06.12 Colorado/Washington become the first states
#28RukumouruPosted 7/7/2013 9:32:58 AM
The console version is horrendous, but the PC version is ok. I voted according to the latter, but console players beware.
#29Xtreme65Posted 7/7/2013 1:48:22 PM
I enjoyed it enough to platinum it but now its collecting dust because if I ever get in the mood to play a DMC game I go with either DMC3 or DMC4 and sometimes even DMC1 because even though Dante's moves are outdated it still has some of the best enemy design I've ever seen.

Did I like the game? Yes in all honesty. But it does take alot for me to actually hate something I admit. The story was crap but so was every other DMC game besides 3, gameplay is what matters here and I did enjoy DmC's gameplay. Only real complaint is that it was to easy, not just as a DMC game but just as a game in general. As I said it's good for casuals or for those just getting into the genre of HnS. But it's nowhere near the level of the previous games.
---
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.