Why doesn't Michael Bay make Dante an alien already?

#11caffiend7Posted 7/6/2013 9:38:59 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
TC, I'm gonna knock the crap out of you.

I don't need anyone reminding me about Bay and how he's hellbent on ruining one of my favorite childhood franchises.

Also, I don't mean Transformers.

I feel you bro.
#12ZeroX91Posted 7/6/2013 10:13:23 AM
No in Michael Bay's version Dante is a normal human that gets cover in ooze and mutates into a technodemon that uses energon to power his robosword Rebellion.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#13caffiend7Posted 7/6/2013 12:56:13 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
No in Michael Bay's version Dante is a normal human that gets cover in ooze and mutates into a technodemon that uses energon to power his robosword Rebellion.

And make his sword a girl so it can be a love story about a guy and his female robosword.
#14ZeroX91Posted 7/6/2013 2:24:13 PM
caffiend7 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

And make his sword a girl so it can be a love story about a guy and his female robosword.

Played by Megan Fox....
God I hope he doesn't get his hands on Power Rangers, so far my childhood is more or less unscathed.

On a related note I really want to see Pacific Rim...child like levels of excitement when I saw the first trailer. (mixed with "for ****s sake)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#15caffiend7Posted 7/6/2013 4:31:11 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
caffiend7 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...

Played by Megan Fox....
God I hope he doesn't get his hands on Power Rangers, so far my childhood is more or less unscathed.

On a related note I really want to see Pacific Rim...child like levels of excitement when I saw the first trailer. (mixed with "for ****s sake)

Eww Megan Fox but if he even lays a finger on Power Rangers there will be no place for him to escape my wrath. I also want to see Pacific Rim too, looks very awesome. At first when I saw the monsters and heard Legendary was behind it I thought it was the new Godzilla movie they're making.
#16darkslayer001Posted 7/6/2013 6:57:23 PM
DmC is kinda like a Michael Bay product. think about it, no actual action just random wrecks and destruction with nothing really happening and a plot resembling a teenage fanfiction
#17RagueltheUFOPosted 7/6/2013 8:29:20 PM
RIP Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Wait, they're not even turtles anymore.
#18StrelokPosted 7/6/2013 8:55:14 PM
Teenage... alien... alien aliens?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#19BehemothBladePosted 7/7/2013 12:19:45 AM
caffiend7 posted...
Michael Bay is a terrible director and ruined Transformers with his needing Shia and sex appeal, LOTZ OFF EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOSIONS BOOOOOOOM. All the humans are annoying except for those two military guys.

Really?
The military guys are just screaming and shouting 'target lazed you are clear to fire' 'get to the building' 'armor is weak here-armor is weak there' they really do not say anything different from that.
Go watch battleship and see how boring that can get.
#20caffiend7Posted 7/7/2013 8:12:19 AM
BehemothBlade posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Michael Bay is a terrible director and ruined Transformers with his needing Shia and sex appeal, LOTZ OFF EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOSIONS BOOOOOOOM. All the humans are annoying except for those two military guys.

Really?
The military guys are just screaming and shouting 'target lazed you are clear to fire' 'get to the building' 'armor is weak here-armor is weak there' they really do not say anything different from that.
Go watch battleship and see how boring that can get.

They're better than Sams parents, that Simmons guy is okay. I already saw battleship....dear god that was bad, but I knew deep down it would be bad. Not even Liam Neeson could save it and he was barely in it.