Why doesn't Michael Bay make Dante an alien already?

#21Solblade44Posted 7/7/2013 2:28:12 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
On a related note I really want to see Pacific Rim...child like levels of excitement when I saw the first trailer. (mixed with "for ****s sake)

Same here man. And contrary to what my dad thought, it's going to be playing at a certain giant-screen IMAX theater here in Seattle; I *need* to see it there, no substitutes will be accepted.
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44
#22Ink-RibbonPosted 7/7/2013 4:06:00 PM
Bay is not a bad director, he is good when he has a reasonable budget.

Bad Boys 1 was cool and ok.

The Rock was a good action movie.

Pain and Gain was also a ok movie.

The Island is also a reasonable movie.

All of these movies had a budget of less than 100 million. When he gets a high and inflated budget, yeah, things will get a little crazy. I still liked Bad Boys 2, though.
#23desi_shinobiPosted 7/7/2013 8:12:01 PM
I enjoy Micheal Bay films, I'm a fan of OTT action films and if the story doesn't hold well then, I've never watched Bay for story.

Megan Fox and Rosie Whitely Huntington, my god. He has exceptional taste in looks but perhaps not in recognising good actors.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#24StrelokPosted 7/7/2013 9:17:27 PM
Bay should stay the hell away from my childhood heroes.

Sadly, he doesn't.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#25caffiend7Posted 7/7/2013 9:20:37 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
I enjoy Micheal Bay films, I'm a fan of OTT action films and if the story doesn't hold well then, I've never watched Bay for story.

Megan Fox and Rosie Whitely Huntington, my god. He has exceptional taste in looks but perhaps not in recognising good actors.

IMO Megan Fox is ugly and a horrible actor, don't know who the second one is. That always pissed me off in Transformers on how they always focused on her and the relationships, really pissed me off. I want my Transformers to have more screen time and better plots, not stupid romance crap.
#26StrelokPosted 7/7/2013 9:36:24 PM
Transformers: A show about gigantic robots shooting eachother.

Michael Bay Transformers: Teenage love story, with a few big robots.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 7/8/2013 12:07:47 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
I love Resident Evil 6. It's up their with REmake and 2 for me.

Woah now.
I to enjoyed RE6..at least Leons, Adas and Sherrys campaign. Chris' sucked but his ending was good.

But anyway to place it that high up? No. I liked it better the 4 or 5 but its still nowhere as great as REmake and certainly not as great as RE2.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#28Malus_X6Posted 7/8/2013 12:14:46 PM
Honestly, I LOVED the REmake, but my absolute favorite RE was 3.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI