It's funny that this game was made because the Original series was too anime

#1360pagesPosted 7/7/2013 11:05:22 PM
But an actual Anime game sold 1.7 million in less time which is 500K more than this game sold.

The Game in question was Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, it's pretty funny when you think about it.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#2rice_noodlesPosted 7/7/2013 11:06:49 PM
Ninja Storm 3 isn't an anime game. It IS anime.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/7/2013 11:09:35 PM
360pages posted...
But an actual Anime game sold 1.7 million in less time which is 500K more than this game sold.

The Game in question was Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, it's pretty funny when you think about it.

It's more like 1 million more.... seeing as DmC shipped 1 million, but didn't sell that many. But yeah, Naruto is pretty popular here along with Bleach and a few others. I don't know where this attitude of anime not being popular in the west comes from. Anime is a huge deal here, there's all kinds of anime fans around. Stores like Hot Topic make a killing in anime collectibles.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4smithkakarotPosted 7/7/2013 11:24:43 PM
Anime is a lot more varied than DmC pros naysayers seem to think. Some of it, like Hellsing, has next to nothing in common with "Japanese-y" stuff, with a western setting and European characters. These idiots think ALL anime is like the mainstream stuff.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 7/8/2013 12:50:18 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Anime is a lot more varied than DmC pros naysayers seem to think. Some of it, like Hellsing, has next to nothing in common with "Japanese-y" stuff, with a western setting and European characters. These idiots think ALL anime is like the mainstream stuff.

They think all anime is like Inuyasha or Bleach and Naruto...which are 3 of the worst in my opinion.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#6UbberDevilPosted 7/8/2013 1:39:05 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

They think all anime is like Inuyasha or Bleach and Naruto...which are 3 of the worst in my opinion.

Yeah, they're not great. I liked all 3 of them when they first started out but then they got stupid pretty quick.

Inuyasha became garbage the 7th time Kagome got captured and Naraku escaped

Naruto became boring after the Rock Lee and Gaara fight since nothing got close to being as awesome since.

and Bleach got bad after it abandoned its ghostbuster/monster-of-the-week formula.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 7/8/2013 2:10:18 AM
UbberDevil posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

Yeah, they're not great. I liked all 3 of them when they first started out but then they got stupid pretty quick.

Inuyasha became garbage the 7th time Kagome got captured and Naraku escaped

Naruto became boring after the Rock Lee and Gaara fight since nothing got close to being as awesome since.

and Bleach got bad after it abandoned its ghostbuster/monster-of-the-week formula.

I've never liked Naruto or Inuyasha.
Was only interested in Bleach untill Rukia(?) Got kidnapped or something like that. Lost interest really quickly after that.
---
#8UbberDevilPosted 7/8/2013 2:19:52 AM
I stuck with Bleach far too long after I should have. I just kept hoping that it would get good again and it was the only show on saturday that I had to look forward to :/
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 7/8/2013 3:08:41 AM
UbberDevil posted...
I stuck with Bleach far too long after I should have. I just kept hoping that it would get good again and it was the only show on saturday that I had to look forward to :/

I quit watching Adult Swim on Saturdays pretty much when they got rid of Samurai Champloo and Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.

Always though it was stupid they got rid of those but kept crap like Inuyasha and Bleach forever.
---
#10PunkMcThrustPosted 7/8/2013 10:06:55 AM(edited)
Bleach is incredible for the first 3 seasons (up until Rukia gets rescued).
Then it completely jumps off a cliff and never recovers.

It's a real shame, too because it was SO good. Grab the soundtracks though, by far worth listening to.

Oh and speaking of Bleach, for a game that's supposed to not be anime, DmC so blatantly rips off of Bleach I'm surprised Ninja Theory and Capcom didn't get sued.
---
Armstrong for President