DmC NT closes their own forums.

#51StrelokPosted 7/8/2013 11:43:36 PM
Ah wait I forgot, the FIRST Mad Max came out before it.
I always tend to go with Road Warrior as the first.
For SOME reason. Must be because of Fallout.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#52GundamFortressPosted 7/9/2013 12:25:29 AM
AsimLeonheart posted...
Looks like it is the end for Ninja Theory. I would to hear some last words from the pros expecting DmC sequel or new NT games.

They were looking to hiring new people for AAA delevopment using UE4.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617536
#53rice_noodlesPosted 7/9/2013 12:35:17 AM
Maybe they should get it right with UE3 first.
#54RagueltheUFOPosted 7/9/2013 1:13:18 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
smithkakarot posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
I see. Too bad. I love anime. Most other cartoons just seem lame and the drawings are very lazy. Have you seen the remake of Teen Titans? It's....bad. Really, really, really, really bad. Even the animes for little kids are more appealing. There's this anime called Chi's Sweet Home and I'll take that over SpongeBob SquarePants.

Edit: Oh! And another anime called Mushishi. That one is so calm, relaxing and mature. (when I say mature, it doesn't have a ton of sex, violence, nudity and cursing. It's mature in a way that makes you actually think)

I won't comment since I love all animation, (although it's becoming a bit more difficult for me to watch anime) but if you're interested in two more fun tidbits, read below:

Otaku usually have a huge stigma associated with them here. And this part tends to blow people's minds, but I've met a few that already knew: Disney is far more prevalent and widespread here as far as people liking and accepting it is concerned, which is partly why Kingdom Hearts was so successful.

I do like some regular cartoons, just not as much as anime. And I can't say I'm a fan of Disney so much anymore. Most the shows on is just teen drama and school drama now. I miss things like The Lion King, The Land Before Time, Beauty and the Beast, ect.

But Land Before Time was Universal...

Yes, but it was shown on the Disney channel. Still better to me than Alien A.N.T. Farm and Hannah Montana. Have you seen what they did to Teen Titans on Cartoon Network? And where the heck did original Toonami go? That's where I first discovered Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin and Outlaw Star. All the really good classic animes...gone. -_-

Your better off just watching anime on other websites. The new anime.

Like Free!

Oh...

(I'm a guy but I like this...and I read there's going to be lots of drama later on once the characters are established...but they're so...attractive...)
#55QCTeamkillPosted 7/9/2013 8:27:02 AM
GundamFortress posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Looks like it is the end for Ninja Theory. I would to hear some last words from the pros expecting DmC sequel or new NT games.

They were looking to hiring new people for AAA delevopment using UE4.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617536

LOL @ all those jumping the gun on NT's bankruptcy over a website link.
#56Pesmerga255Posted 7/9/2013 8:28:26 AM
lol @ QCT in general.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#57QCTeamkillPosted 7/9/2013 8:33:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#58Ether101Posted 7/9/2013 8:37:17 AM
http://www.ninjatheory.com/wp/?page_id=746forums/

Now lets see people try to get around that.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#59Pesmerga255Posted 7/9/2013 8:38:59 AM
Wow. You are one of the most childish posters that I have ever encountered on this site.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#60produnerPosted 7/9/2013 9:01:32 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Wow. You are one of the most childish posters that I have ever encountered on this site.

+40 years mang.