Do you think this game is "brutal" or "visceral"?

#81Dark_EpathyPosted 7/11/2013 8:56:40 AM
It has an abortion scene? ****in' wow.

No, it doesn't.

I think that's what bugs me about this board, too--you guys will gladly hyperbolize and miscontrue scenes, sometimes without having played the game fully and without the proper context, and then leave it for others to read and take away misinformation.

There is no actual abortion procedure. What happens in that scene, though admittedly done in such a way as to elicit a cheap shock, is deliberate in what it's trying to convey about a particular character. I encourage you to play the game yourself (and I do mean play, not watch on Youtube) and form your own opinions and ideas because this board is primed for one side and one side only.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#82Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:23:22 AM
Vorgel shoots Lilith in the womb with a rifle.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#83ZeroX91Posted 7/11/2013 9:31:00 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...
It has an abortion scene? ****in' wow.

No, it doesn't.

I think that's what bugs me about this board, too--you guys will gladly hyperbolize and miscontrue scenes, sometimes without having played the game fully and without the proper context, and then leave it for others to read and take away misinformation.

There is no actual abortion procedure. What happens in that scene, though admittedly done in such a way as to elicit a cheap shock, is deliberate in what it's trying to convey about a particular character. I encourage you to play the game yourself (and I do mean play, not watch on Youtube) and form your own opinions and ideas because this board is primed for one side and one side only.

...what would you call it then? Like you said it's just there for cheap shock value, if you had to pick anything to defend from the game why would it be this?

If you saw someone kick a pregnant woman down the stairs what you call it? (plan C but yea I'm kinda a douche)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#84Ink-RibbonPosted 7/11/2013 11:23:36 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
He's butthurt and warned.

It seems produner is also warned...

Just saying. XD
#85OracleGunnerPosted 7/11/2013 11:25:21 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Just saying. XD

Ink stop harassing pes.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#86Rising_shadowPosted 7/11/2013 11:25:56 AM
No, he's right, it's not an abortion. It's a guy deliberately killing a baby, giving the mother a few seconds alive to realize her baby just died along with half her stomach and then shooting her in the head. That's far far worse than abortion. An abortion is a medical procedure that might have very personal and economic reasons behind it, even health concerns. What this game does is murder a baby and try to pretend it's okay because it wasn't a human baby or humanoid looking. Of course by the same token these people should be fine with shooting Donte or Vorgel in the head as kids too because they're not human either.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#87Ink-RibbonPosted 7/11/2013 11:27:04 AM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Just saying. XD

Ink stop harassing pes.

I'm not harassing him. I'm talking about produner...

By the way, you failed to answer me what's Phase One. Are you talking about The Avengers? ;)
#88OracleGunnerPosted 7/11/2013 11:28:41 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Just saying. XD

Ink stop harassing pes.

I'm not harassing him. I'm talking about produner...

By the way, you failed to answer me what's Phase One. Are you talking about The Avengers? ;)

Yes you are continuously harassing him.

And lol I told you what phase one is already. Its not my fault you don't understand.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#89Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 11:56:12 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Just saying. XD

QCT called me an offensive name. He deserves a lot worse than that after what he did.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#90MixorzPosted 7/11/2013 12:21:38 PM
It wasn't an abortion. An abortion is done with a vacuum that sucks the living fetus out of the womb, dismembering and then liquefying it, then rich liberals drink the goo for stem cells. Much better than just shooting it to kill it instantly.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift