If you don't believe some of big-shots regret DmC....

#41Rising_shadowPosted 7/16/2013 7:08:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42Pesmerga255Posted 7/16/2013 7:22:20 AM
40+ years old mang.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#43Rising_shadowPosted 7/16/2013 7:26:49 AM
30 years of programming experience, mang.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#44QCTeamkillPosted 7/16/2013 7:32:49 AM
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Lol it's so loud and clear that you guys have to stretch a suitable context for it to make sense.

lol no. nobody even asked him about DmC. And you don't apologize for good things ;)

This is not making any sense.

So why would he apologize for "DMC series"? Because DMC1-4 were bad?
#45RetsuxDPosted 7/16/2013 7:47:49 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Lol it's so loud and clear that you guys have to stretch a suitable context for it to make sense.

lol no. nobody even asked him about DmC. And you don't apologize for good things ;)

This is not making any sense.

So why would he apologize for "DMC series"? Because DMC1-4 were bad?

Let me ask you a thing: Can you even read?

>@Yoshi_OnoChin I can't wait for SF4 Ultra.
>I appreciate listening to fans, but what about DMC?
>Will you return to the original series? DMC5?

>>I apologize that I can't take control for DMC series in Capcom.
>>RT
>>@Akaisora0: I can't wait for SF4 Ultra.I appreciate listening to fans, bu
#46Pesmerga255Posted 7/16/2013 8:30:46 AM
QCT's salty tears must affect his ability to read.
---
#47myghostisdeadPosted 7/16/2013 9:10:19 AM
The reboot did not pan out as planned. It sold but not near as highly as they initially thought and that sales benchmark had to be lowered a few times to say it was met.

They believed it would go over much better than it turned out in the end.

Shot high and hit average in DMC standards. But hey, it was a high mark for a Ninja Theory game.

I don't think NT is good at making games but do have talent. I don't thinking gaming is their area but texturing, environments and as a support studio is where they need to be. Such as one of my friends worked on Red dead Redemption in a studio where she just dealt with facial animations.

I just don't think NT has found their place. I don't know about the studio's thoughts as a whole but Tameem has mentioned being interested in movies. Maybe they need to morph more in that direction because gaming hasn't really hit the mark.

The whole creation of this reboot was one not very well thought out decision after another. No matter if you love this game, hate it or don't care it did not work they way they thought it would.

I am not surprised there is an apology.

Capcom needs to look at their last gen and try to recapture that instead of looking at other franchises in different genres and trying to capture that audience. It didn't work and with the rethinking of outsourcing lowered quality maybe they are starting to pull their heads out....but I doubt it.
#48caffiend7Posted 7/16/2013 11:17:32 AM
myghostisdead posted...
The reboot did not pan out as planned. It sold but not near as highly as they initially thought and that sales benchmark had to be lowered a few times to say it was met.

They believed it would go over much better than it turned out in the end.

Shot high and hit average in DMC standards. But hey, it was a high mark for a Ninja Theory game.

I don't think NT is good at making games but do have talent. I don't thinking gaming is their area but texturing, environments and as a support studio is where they need to be. Such as one of my friends worked on Red dead Redemption in a studio where she just dealt with facial animations.

I just don't think NT has found their place. I don't know about the studio's thoughts as a whole but Tameem has mentioned being interested in movies. Maybe they need to morph more in that direction because gaming hasn't really hit the mark.

The whole creation of this reboot was one not very well thought out decision after another. No matter if you love this game, hate it or don't care it did not work they way they thought it would.

I am not surprised there is an apology.

Capcom needs to look at their last gen and try to recapture that instead of looking at other franchises in different genres and trying to capture that audience. It didn't work and with the rethinking of outsourcing lowered quality maybe they are starting to pull their heads out....but I doubt it.

Tameem tried Hollywood and was laughed out
#49Pesmerga255Posted 7/16/2013 11:19:38 AM
Didn't Tameem try to pitch an Enslaved movie that would be animated in UE3 to some Hollywood execs?
---
#50Rising_shadowPosted 7/16/2013 11:19:48 AM
The closest Tameem will ever get to Hollywood is by licking Alex Garland's shoe soles.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!