Why are Street Fighter fans being punished for DmC's failure?

#41SilentS89Posted 7/20/2013 6:04:24 PM
Ah, Capcom's classic "punish success" strategy.

DMC4 a success?

Reboot it, give to Ninja Theory.

Street Fighter 4 a success?

No budget for SF5.
#42RagueltheUFOPosted 7/20/2013 7:46:08 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Ah, Capcom's classic "punish success" strategy.

DMC4 a success?

Reboot it, give to Ninja Theory.

Street Fighter 4 a success?

No budget for SF5.

Capcom logic.
#43KyryloPosted 7/21/2013 5:19:36 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
360pages posted...
Pretty funny when you realize the Street fighter 4 sold more than all of Ninja theory games combined.

shatter just butthurt that Ono said that DmC sucks.

Let's be fair, did Ono really say that? If so, citation needed. XD

"im sorry I cant take over DMC" = "Im sorry for current franchise development" = "Im sorry but current DmC sucks"
#44KyryloPosted 7/21/2013 5:20:24 AM
Anyway *cough* Ono wont make SF5 anyway, since he works on that "deep down" thingy. I think it's Dragon's Dogma 2
#45Ink-RibbonPosted 7/21/2013 4:27:26 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...
360pages posted...
Pretty funny when you realize the Street fighter 4 sold more than all of Ninja theory games combined.

shatter just butthurt that Ono said that DmC sucks.

Let's be fair, did Ono really say that? If so, citation needed. XD

"im sorry I cant take over DMC" = "Im sorry for current franchise development" = "Im sorry but current DmC sucks"

So, you got no real source, I get it now. XD

Also, you're taking his words in the wrong way. He basically said he isn't responsible regarding the future of DMC ( original series). In other words, he doesn't have control.

He doesn't even know what's gonna happen to DmC. It's better waiting a little more. ;)
#46Ink-RibbonPosted 7/21/2013 5:18:08 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Anyway *cough* Ono wont make SF5 anyway, since he works on that "deep down" thingy. I think it's Dragon's Dogma 2

Citation needed. ;)

By the way, Ono can make more games and not just one. Be patient and learn to wait, instead of always assuming the worst. Be reasonable. XD
#47NostalgiaRulesPosted 7/21/2013 7:26:33 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Citation needed. ;)

By the way, Ono can make more games and not just one. Be patient and learn to wait, instead of always assuming the worst. Be reasonable. XD

Ink, why do you keep using XD, :) and ;) at the end of almost every post?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#48KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/21/2013 7:28:14 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Citation needed. ;)

Ink, why do you keep using XD, :) and ;) at the end of almost every post?

Trolling. He knows that they agitate people, so he keeps doing it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#49KyryloPosted 7/21/2013 11:10:29 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Citation needed. ;)

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/347261248460713984
Director can make one AAA game at once. Well of course some directors like tameem aren'T able even do one game, but since Ono is much better director Im sure he pulls it off.
#50Nick_KazamaPosted 7/22/2013 5:03:14 AM
Strelok posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
They'll probably give SF to Failure Theory;

Ryu (now pronounced Rooyoo) is now a chain smoking, un-honourable moron who, instead of seeking to be the ultimate warrior, instead seeks the ultimate cigarette.

Ken (Kan) is now a business man who has multiple woman constantly doing it to him. He's also the father of Rooyoo.

Chun-Li (Chen-Lu) is an American pole dancer who wastes all her money on drugs and booze.

Guile (Gilly) is now a British school boy who dreams of helping his father in the stock market.

Blanka (Brian) is now a man with multiple personality disorder who paints himself green when his "wild side" takes over.

And I could keep going, but I won't, because in typing this, I've already broken several brains.

You owe me a new flatscreen, this one has cola all over it that shot out of my nose.

Seriously, that hurts.

:333 *Buys you a flatscreen that produces muffins at a single thought*
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg