If Capcom support is so firm....

#81darkslayer001Posted 7/20/2013 8:40:25 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
demonfang178 posted...
for example he and a few other mods were accused of changing users posts and moderating the edited posts and banning the user.

The ****?!

Yup usually if it was a critical post, not the blind hate posts, you know the well reasoned stuff.

Like I said I don't know if it's true I just know a large number of people were claiming it.

While it hasn't been confirmed, given how they defend the trolls on that website and ban people who are against the game (and also forcing DmC to the top page on unity) they aren't above this. That's why when I saved the post that shows the troll obviously attacking first and even putting it on a word document in case they intend to re-write the post, they never responded.

We can't even give Crapcom the benefit of the doubt considering how bad their PR is all the time. :|

Didn't Event confirm it or something a long time ago.
#82RagueltheUFOPosted 7/20/2013 11:08:14 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
RagueltheUFO posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
demonfang178 posted...
for example he and a few other mods were accused of changing users posts and moderating the edited posts and banning the user.

The ****?!

Yup usually if it was a critical post, not the blind hate posts, you know the well reasoned stuff.

Like I said I don't know if it's true I just know a large number of people were claiming it.

While it hasn't been confirmed, given how they defend the trolls on that website and ban people who are against the game (and also forcing DmC to the top page on unity) they aren't above this. That's why when I saved the post that shows the troll obviously attacking first and even putting it on a word document in case they intend to re-write the post, they never responded.

We can't even give Crapcom the benefit of the doubt considering how bad their PR is all the time. :|

Didn't Event confirm it or something a long time ago.

I recall him saying that he wouldn't jump too conclusions about this issue since this is really shady stuff.
#83StrelokPosted 7/21/2013 1:37:45 PM
Capcom support for this game is like Pamela Andersons cleavage.

So fake it's obvious.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#84Ink-RibbonPosted 7/21/2013 5:03:46 PM
I hope Capcom's support is firm like a rock, so we can hope a new DmC might get its release date. XD
#85Ink-RibbonPosted 7/21/2013 5:09:18 PM
Strelok posted...

So fake it's obvious.

Yeah, I agree...Lady from DMC 4 really looked like Pamela Anderson. Everything was so fake and goofy, that I was thinking Lady was using her CT aka cleavage trigger. It was obvious. XD

Anyway, Lilith was much better and actually beautiful if compared to DMC 4 Lady.
#86OracleGunnerPosted 7/21/2013 6:44:24 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Strelok posted...

So fake it's obvious.

Yeah, I agree...Lady from DMC 4 really looked like Pamela Anderson. Everything was so fake and goofy, that I was thinking Lady was using her CT aka cleavage trigger. It was obvious. XD

Anyway, Lilith was much better and actually beautiful if compared to DMC 4 Lady.

So ink is a misogynist and now has a skin suit fetish. Amazing and here I thought he couldn't become more irrational.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#875hadowsPosted 7/21/2013 7:04:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#88NostalgiaRulesPosted 7/21/2013 7:20:53 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Strelok posted...

So fake it's obvious.

Seriously, Ink? You think Lilith is more beautiful thank DMC 4 Lady?....Well, if that's what you like. On a side note, Lilith did bad things, so she's ugly on the inside. Lady is a good guy, so she's beautiful on the inside.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#89RagueltheUFOPosted 7/21/2013 7:22:39 PM
OracleGunner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Strelok posted...

So fake it's obvious.

So ink is a misogynist and now has a skin suit fetish. Amazing and here I thought he couldn't become more irrational.

Dude DmC's Lilith is ugly as hell. I would take these pretty ladies over that ugly one. :|

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np2/char1/lilith-xedge.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnay9uh8vc1qlhbe8o1_500.jpg

They would put up more than a fight anyway than be pregnant.
#90Ink-RibbonPosted 7/21/2013 7:24:57 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Strelok posted...

So fake it's obvious.

Seriously, Ink? You think Lilith is more beautiful thank DMC 4 Lady?....Well, if that's what you like. On a side note, Lilith did bad things, so she's ugly on the inside. Lady is a good guy, so she's beautiful on the inside.

Yeah, Nostalgia, I know Lilith did bad, bad things. I agree that she is ugly on the inside, for obvious reasons. XD

I still think Trish is the better DMC girl, though.