Mighty Twister

#1CymerianPosted 7/20/2013 1:40:38 PM
I'm in the training mode trying to do the Eryx crossover combos, but they don't work. Mighty Twister is two hits with the Eryx and 3 with the Rebellion, yet after I hit twice with the Eryx, it tells me I failed the Mighty Twister. Wut.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#2smithkakarotPosted 7/20/2013 1:46:17 PM
#SWAG #YOLO
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3DullahansXMarkPosted 7/20/2013 11:18:05 PM
Gonna borrow this from the BioWare Social Network real quickly......

Working as intended.
#4DullahansXMarkPosted 7/20/2013 11:23:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5smithkakarotPosted 7/21/2013 1:43:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Some_HoarPosted 7/21/2013 6:46:37 AM
You should ask #broinrussia about it
---
Bald_Money posted...
How many alternate accounts does Some_Hoar have? From the look of things, it's something like 6.
#7RetsuxDPosted 7/21/2013 7:21:44 AM
The game is subtly trying to tell you to do the exact same thing the characters do: **** DA POLIZ and do an input that's not as said in the game.

That or it was dummied out #YOLO.

Vorgil has like 2 dummy moves too.

Or #gg
#8QCTeamkillPosted 7/21/2013 8:26:47 AM
Cymerian posted...
I'm in the training mode trying to do the Eryx crossover combos, but they don't work. Mighty Twister is two hits with the Eryx and 3 with the Rebellion, yet after I hit twice with the Eryx, it tells me I failed the Mighty Twister. Wut.

Welcome to GFAQs bud. Where gamers care to help fellow gamers lol. Asking a question gets antis excited like rabid dogs.

There's supposed to be a pause after the second hit. But I thought mixed combos were only from rebellion to angel/demon, not the other way around.
#9Cymerian(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 10:34:25 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Cymerian posted...

Welcome to GFAQs bud. Where gamers care to help fellow gamers lol. Asking a question gets antis excited like rabid dogs.

There's supposed to be a pause after the second hit. But I thought mixed combos were only from rebellion to angel/demon, not the other way around.

I don't blame them too much. I'm actually giving this game a second chance because my friend asked me to. It's not a terrible game, but it's no Devil May Cry, as much as it tries to be. Combat needs to be sped up. Some of the weapons need more moves. Difficulty needs to be increased for Normal/Neph. Mix that with the fact that most people would of just preferred DMC5, and you can easily see where the disappointment stems from.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#10smithkakarotPosted 7/21/2013 10:35:38 AM
Aw, was poor QCT hoping to get an "antis suck" circle-jerk started?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta