Ninja Theory

#1smithkakarotPosted 7/20/2013 2:22:39 PM
Gee, that name sure does sound "Japanese-y".
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 7/20/2013 2:38:04 PM
I think they need to make a Ninja game. After that, it won't be Theory anymore, but Execution. So, Ninja Execution. XD

I could see games like a Tenchu reboot or a Ninja Warriors game, just like the one from SNES. It could be amazing and intense at the same time. ;)
#3LordKaizerPosted 7/20/2013 2:44:07 PM
>Ninja Theory
>amazing and intense

pick one.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 7/20/2013 3:02:46 PM
LordKaizer posted...
>Ninja Theory
>amazing and intense

pick one.

Well, I pick both. ;)
#5largerockPosted 7/20/2013 4:38:45 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I could see games like a Tenchu reboot or a Ninja Warriors game, just like the one from SNES. It could be amazing and intense at the same time. ;)

No.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6RagueltheUFOPosted 7/20/2013 6:50:56 PM
Ninjas are from Japan and he TamTam doesn't like Japaney games and one game is just Journey to the West but more lame. :|

Okay TamTam.
#7B_WolfPosted 7/20/2013 6:59:37 PM
RagueltheUFO posted...
Ninjas are from Japan and he TamTam doesn't like Japaney games and one game is just Journey to the West but more lame. :|

Okay TamTam.

But Journey to the West is Chinese. :/
---
In Crowbar we Trust.
#8StrelokPosted 7/20/2013 7:29:54 PM
And the Japanese made many adaptions of said story, all while respecting the source material (And considering the Chinese and the Japanese hate eachother with a passion...)

Tam Tam is a sad little man.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#9Phantom_Opera_GPosted 7/21/2013 2:20:12 AM(edited)
Flawed Theory sounds more likely. I'd imagine Ninja Theory is like that very first ninja Ryu kills in Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox when you interact with the corpse

"This ninja had gaping holes in his theory.... he would have never been able to survive in this world anyway"
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#10Rising_shadowPosted 7/21/2013 2:34:19 AM
You know you've made a terrible adaptation when Dragon Ball is a more faithful adaptation than what you've made.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!