DMC Dlc Vergil's Downfall Might Controls Everything trophy still do not pops up

#1Mr_MARO_AKPosted 7/26/2013 10:01:30 AM
I've already read the topic that talks about this problem, but i've still this problem.
I've collected all the collectables, then finished all levels in a single run, but nothing happens.
The counter is locked on 1/6, gained at the end of the lv6.

Tried again in the same file, all modes killed with all sss rank (where possible), and nothin' happens.
Tried to begin a new file, found every collectables in a single run but no trophy popped up. the counter shows again 1/6 after finished the last level with all the collectables.

It's possible that it counts also the stars as collectable? I think that i've collected it all but i'm not sure of it...
I'm going crazy, please someone help me!!!
#2QCTeamkillPosted 7/26/2013 10:21:53 AM
Vital stars don't count.

If you actually finished every chapters and got 100% completion bonus at the end of each chapters, then it's bugged.

Extreme reset scenario..

You could try to move your profile save on a USB flash drive, clear the game install data, clear all DmC save data.

Install VD DLC again, start a new game, collect everything on normal, get the throphy (???)
Since you already SSSed every modes, a speedrun on normal should be completed swiftly.

Replace that profile save with the old one from the USB drive.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/26/2013 10:42:24 AM
At this point, it seems like you only have two options: Delete and reinstall the DLC. Start over again.

Or

Give up. If you're a trophy hunter type person, option one might be the only option. If you were just doing it for fun..... ask yourself if you're really having fun with such buginess.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4StrelokPosted 7/26/2013 11:46:28 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Vital stars don't count.

If you actually finished every chapters and got 100% completion bonus at the end of each chapters, then it's bugged.

Extreme reset scenario..

You could try to move your profile save on a USB flash drive, clear the game install data, clear all DmC save data.

Install VD DLC again, start a new game, collect everything on normal, get the throphy (???)
Since you already SSSed every modes, a speedrun on normal should be completed swiftly.

Replace that profile save with the old one from the USB drive.

Great programming skills from Ninja Theory. Possibly requires complete uninstall to properly function.
Seriously, Windows ME was less buggy.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5QCTeamkillPosted 7/26/2013 11:50:56 AM
Well aren't you something useless.

Go back to acting smug over a kickstarter project you had absolute nothing to do about.
#6OracleGunnerPosted 7/26/2013 12:12:21 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

Go back to acting smug over a kickstarter project you had absolute nothing to do about.

Yes you are quite useless QC, which is surprising since you gave him a sound advice. Still I wonder if you can delete all the patches like in the 360 that would just be easier and he just re-install the patches again. Though he may want to try to uninstall Bloody Palace first and see if that helps him. IIRC Bloody Palace sometimes glitched VD.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 7/26/2013 12:33:23 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

Can I borrow some salt? Wendys didn't put enough on my fries.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#8StrelokPosted 7/26/2013 1:52:18 PM
Holy baloney that is a lot of salt there QCT.
And I had absolutly nothing to do with the kickstarter eh?
Right, because supporting the project from the very start makes me not affiliated with it.

I tip my hat to your saltiness sir. You are so clearly butthurt over a kickstarter project outselling your pwecious wittuw game, so I'll let you be.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#9RetsuxDPosted 7/26/2013 7:03:11 PM
Did you do it all on Nefloom difficulty?
#10ZeroX91Posted 7/26/2013 8:28:14 PM
Could you two keep your flirtin' to a topic where it's relevant?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE