Imagine what happens afterwards?

#1sion_leonhartPosted 7/26/2013 1:00:17 PM
I loved the original Devil May Cry (especially the first and the third) but I must admit that this Reboot has bewitched me in more ways than one: I liked the story and characters a lot, and luckily I found out not to be the only to see it like a little gem. In any case, what I'm really wondering is...

How do you think the story would continue once the limbo is "collapsed" in the real world?
If before the humans could not see the demonic world, now how they will live on Earth?

The demons will hide in disguise forced to live hidden in the darkness?
What will happen to ordinary people? The planet will become an apocalyptic?

Or they continue to live as always but with the knowledge that the creatures of darkness are not only a legend but living among us? I'm curious to know what you imagine to happen after the end of DMC. Personally, my interpretation of the ending was that henceforth the human race would have known of the existence of demons, but still continued in their lives "accepting" the presence of figures like Dante (or its agency Devil May Cry?) as guardians against the forces of evil?

What do you think about it?

-- I'M FROM ITALY, SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH! --
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/26/2013 1:02:02 PM
This topic will not end well.

Also:

User Name sion_leonhart
User ID 6801275
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Friday, July 26, 2013 3:43 PM
Last Visit Friday, July 26, 2013 4:00 PM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 1

Take it with a grain of salt.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3OracleGunnerPosted 7/26/2013 1:09:28 PM
sion_leonhart posted...
I loved the original Devil May Cry (especially the first and the third) but I must admit that this Reboot has bewitched me in more ways than one: I liked the story and characters a lot, and luckily I found out not to be the only to see it like a little gem. In any case, what I'm really wondering is...

How do you think the story would continue once the limbo is "collapsed" in the real world?
If before the humans could not see the demonic world, now how they will live on Earth?

Or they continue to live as always but with the knowledge that the creatures of darkness are not only a legend but living among us? I'm curious to know what you imagine to happen after the end of DMC. Personally, my interpretation of the ending was that henceforth the human race would have known of the existence of demons, but still continued in their lives "accepting" the presence of figures like Dante (or its agency Devil May Cry?) as guardians against the forces of evil?

See DMC3.
They don't they all die slowly from starvation and despair.
Nope they outnumber and outmatch most of the possible defenses of humans and since DOnte is only one a lot of people will die.
They will die.
It already has.

Nope Donte is basically mindbroken by the end due to plot mcguffin and DT mcguffin. While he heals people will die. Plot McGuffin is useless so she may die as a result of evil Ichigo trying to rule the world. Donte gets mad, dies, goes to heaven, gets AT, goes back to life and kills evil Ichigo with the power of love.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#4StrelokPosted 7/26/2013 2:53:55 PM
What happens after the end of DmC:
Everyone died because Limbo and the human worlds merge.
Humans lack demon and angel weapons.

Humanity... is boned.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5smithkakarotPosted 7/26/2013 3:30:27 PM
DMC3 Dante wakes up, puts a hand to his forehead, and says "Ugh, that's the last time I have tomato juice before bed."
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#6NostalgiaRulesPosted 7/26/2013 4:19:23 PM
sion_leonhart posted...

Hmm...unfortunately, in the new DmC reboot, DmC Dante didn't open a shop called Devil May Cry. The game just ended abruptly and that was it, so no one really knows. Actually, I think DmC Dante should have gone along with his brother's idea to rule mankind. But instead of DmC Dante putting words in DmC Vergil's mouth, he should have suggested to rename The Order to a new name, Devil May Cry. That way, DmC Vergil could protect the humans like he wanted, while still honoring DmC Dante's idea to let the humans have their freedom.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#7shatterstarPosted 7/26/2013 5:01:47 PM
sion_leonhart posted...

Well Limbo was created to explain the demon doors in the original and to also give a good explanation why demons live amongst the humans and why.

These things weren't explained in the originals in great detail.

With limbo collapsing on top of the real world, pretty much seals the deal now does it.

A: The remaining demons are trapped within the real world and cut-off from the Hell Gate and must survive.

B: Humans are now well aware of their existence and also Dante's, due to the battle with Mundus and him saving humanity.

C: Demons can still manipulate the environments ( aka: Demon Doors) since Limbo has collapsed within the real world.

D: Dante has a substantial reason to establish a demon hunting business due to his fame and all the events that transpired.

Basically DmC made sense out of the whole DMC craptastic universe, where the originals failed to do. Because each installment, had you scratching your head and saying WTF!..lol.

(WTF is going on moments in original DMC)

1: Why has Dante transformed into a brain dead runway model in DMC2? I mean, no personality at all.

2: Where are all the citizens, economy, and political structures in this world? Dante has a business but there aren't any people living within the city that his business is in...lol.

3: Dante barely knew his mother since she was murdered when he was 7 or 8 and clearly doesn't know anything about his father. So how does he know about his powers and abilities and demonology? Who taught him these things?

4: How did the franchise transform into a Final Fantasy universe like in DMC4. Complete with maidens, knights, opera music, etc...etc...,

It's all pretty stupid and ridiculous in my opinion.
#8palpatine_roxxPosted 7/26/2013 5:05:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9OracleGunnerPosted 7/26/2013 5:12:41 PM
Lol shatter damage control.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#10darkslayer001Posted 7/26/2013 5:25:13 PM
shatter is usually funny with his ludicrous claims and all, but that last post was just sad.