So I heard about this Devil may cry vs DMC war that's going on.

#121AkanesasusoraPosted 7/29/2013 10:32:20 PM
>DMC1, 2, and 4 sell over 2 million copies apiece (and 3 sold over 3 million if what I've heard about its sells is right)
>DmC sold just over a million copies at best, and 700k at worst

>says DmC's sells are "consistent with other DMC titles"
>acts as if reviews actually matter

lol mixorz
---
Official Two Become One of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
#122QCTeamkillPosted 7/29/2013 11:18:58 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Lol too much anger, over a video game that is legit hysterical. Lololololololololololol the only time I get mad is when I can't deadlift more than 350 lbs, which is never.

1) DmC get better reviews than DMC 2 and 4 and is objectively better than both.

2) DmC sold over one million copies.

Sorry absolutely no evidence to counter these facts exist. Just a whole lot of speculation. Sorry buy white hair went out of style. Try not to be mad about it.

1) many games did. Such as CoD. Because journalism caters to even lower niveua of gamers.But aside of that even Capcom called it on "denial of quality". #dealwithit.
2)DmC underperformed in sales. Fact. It didn't meet expectation, neither it broke da haterz critic and sold less than DMC1 on PS2 alone.
Chances of DmC2 ever be made are very, very small.

*niveau

And lol that freudian slip strikes again. No, "haterz" will never break their bitter "denial over quality" of this game, heck, it's especially the kind who holds a grudge.
#123StrelokPosted 7/30/2013 12:34:57 AM
Yes because a game that has this many programming flaws in it is quality programming work.

Also, nice display of comma abuse there, in general using more than one comma in a sentence is frowned upon.
You are also the type to talk about grudges considering you seem hellbent to insult us over everything, and have to bring up dead pets to do it if you can get away with it.

You are a sad, SAD little man QCT.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#124KyryloPosted 7/30/2013 12:37:05 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...
Lol too much anger, over a video game that is legit hysterical. Lololololololololololol the only time I get mad is when I can't deadlift more than 350 lbs, which is never.

1) DmC get better reviews than DMC 2 and 4 and is objectively better than both.

2) DmC sold over one million copies.

Sorry absolutely no evidence to counter these facts exist. Just a whole lot of speculation. Sorry buy white hair went out of style. Try not to be mad about it.

1) many games did. Such as CoD. Because journalism caters to even lower niveua of gamers.But aside of that even Capcom called it on "denial of quality". #dealwithit.
2)DmC underperformed in sales. Fact. It didn't meet expectation, neither it broke da haterz critic and sold less than DMC1 on PS2 alone.
Chances of DmC2 ever be made are very, very small.

*niveau

And lol that freudian slip strikes again. No, "haterz" will never break their bitter "denial over quality" of this game, heck, it's especially the kind who holds a grudge.

talk with facts not with gibberish
#125SinExDeathPosted 7/30/2013 2:22:14 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
SinExDeath posted...
^There is never a good reason to insult another user. NEVER. There have been instances where the pros would insult the antis for making it clear the only beef the antis have is with Capcom/NT*cough*shatterstar*cough*

Yes there are

Not really. It's natural to want to strike back. But where's the justification? Especially when you are just going to get insulted again right back?
---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#126ShengaliPosted 7/30/2013 8:41:36 AM
Obvious bait is obvious
#127LordKaizerPosted 7/30/2013 9:26:24 AM
Shengali posted...
Obvious bait is obvious

little too late, my dear friend.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#128rockman11_zPosted 7/30/2013 2:09:07 PM
Are we still having this discussion? This game has poor quality. Why would you like this game?

I mean, what are you, casul?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#129zhaoyun99Posted 7/30/2013 6:19:13 PM
Walk away for 5 months and came back? Pro still on the run by making ALT just because they are so noticeable right now. The mod was still on the side with the pro but anti still prevailed. LOL, modded a Jojo reference? Next time, I'm gonna do "YOU ALREADY DEAD" and see if I got modded.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#130ZeroX91Posted 7/30/2013 6:25:13 PM
SinExDeath posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SinExDeath posted...
^There is never a good reason to insult another user. NEVER. There have been instances where the pros would insult the antis for making it clear the only beef the antis have is with Capcom/NT*cough*shatterstar*cough*

Yes there are

Not really. It's natural to want to strike back. But where's the justification? Especially when you are just going to get insulted again right back?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ZnCT14nRc
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE