Like Dark Knight?

#51SiLVeR_420Posted 7/29/2013 1:17:57 AM
Strelok posted...
Ironically, if you see the cut content from episode 4, 5 and 6...
Yeah, it is VERY clear where Spielberg stopped helping with the frnahicse, as the less he helped, the more bats*** the franchise got, from space teddybears outkilling the galaxies finest to... the prequels...

Urk.

Spielberg likely literally read parts of it, cut it out with scissors and said "George, this is why you're dumb. Keep this out and burn it."

Lucas didn't even direct the best of the original trilogy either.

Also f--- ewoks....so stupid.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#52antking61Posted 7/29/2013 4:31:36 PM
smithkakarot posted...
By the way, I still think Tim Burton's Gotham is the best live-action Gotham ever. Mostly because it actually LOOKS like Gotham.

Thank you! I am not alone in this!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#53Pesmerga255Posted 7/29/2013 7:11:44 PM
I agree with Kakarot too. Nolan's Gotham doesn't feel like Gotham at all.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#54syctheweilderPosted 7/29/2013 7:24:22 PM
Prolly cuz it's just Chicago, at least Dark Knight and onwards.

The only time Gotham ever looked like Gotham in the Nolanverse was in the narrows during Batman Begins
#55T_H_E_OPosted 7/29/2013 11:30:07 PM
I dont think you can compare DMC 1,3,4 to Dark Knight Trilogy.....
Nolan is a serious guy making serious movie...

I mean DMC 1,3,4 is good and DmC is bad. But...all of them are not even closed to Nolan works....

If Nolan wants to make a game-based movie...his first choice should be Metal Gear Solid..and it will never be Devil May Cry.

Maybe give DMC to the one who film RE movie LOL and LOL
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#56syctheweilderPosted 7/29/2013 11:34:15 PM
Absolutely not. Nolan would strip out all the bizzare, supernatural elements and meta narrative of metal gear that make it unique is and make a generic spy action movie that takes itself entirely too seriously.
#57AkanesasusoraPosted 7/29/2013 11:39:10 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Absolutely not. Nolan would strip out all the bizzare, supernatural elements and meta narrative of metal gear that make it unique is and make a generic spy action movie that takes itself entirely too seriously.

Didn't Kojima already do that with MGS4? :u
---
Official Two Become One of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
#58Ether101Posted 7/30/2013 1:52:33 AM
syctheweilder posted...

He'd also get confused over the whole teenage Solid Snake being the main character and not just involved in flashbacks.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#59T_H_E_OPosted 7/30/2013 2:32:09 AM
Ether101 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

He'd also get confused over the whole teenage Solid Snake being the main character and not just involved in flashbacks.

god... did you guy see the drawing of having C.Bale as Young Solid snake..
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/295663_490625920973592_234116280_n.jpg
---
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
#60RayconPosted 7/30/2013 10:21:19 AM
Strelok posted...
My take on episode 1:
Very pretty.
Very damned stupid too.
The only likable character is Maul.

Episode 2:
Not as pretty.
Damned dull.
Where is the action?
Last 20 minutes do not make up.

Episode 3:
Good start.
Worst lovestory ever until DmC came along. Ugh.
Too much focus on the love story, not enough focus on the clone wars. Or the clones. Or even any wars. And 5 minutes of space combat do not make up for the... near total absense of space combat throughout the prequel. Episode 4 had more space scenes than 1, 2 and 3 put together :s

Screw the prequels.

I can agree with that. Especially about Maul being the most likable character in Ep1. What the **** were they thinking...
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718