DMC 4 in Capcom essentials pack.

#1Oh__snapPosted 7/30/2013 7:51:59 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10645-Capcom-Essentials-Pack-Contains-Devil-May-Cry-4--Dead-Rising-2--Super-Street-Fighter-IV--Resident-Evil-6-and-Mega-Man-10.html

This seems interesting. Does Capcom regret the DmC entry? I mean, if I was Capcom, I would try putting this game in anything like this so as to squeeze as many sales as possible out of it.

What do you guys think?
---
"Goodness without wisdom invariably accomplishes evil."
~ Valentine Michael Smith
#2KyryloPosted 7/30/2013 8:14:51 AM
looks like they regret RE6 less.
#3zechs195Posted 7/30/2013 8:20:17 AM
RE6 did make more money than dmc, and may i say o.0 a better game?
---
psn-RamonBaranco
#4RetsuxDPosted 7/30/2013 8:21:36 AM
Looks to me like they're putting some of their best selling games this gen alongside RE6 so that they get back some of the money wasted on dat 600 people team.
#5LordKaizerPosted 7/30/2013 8:26:22 AM
i'm more shocked MM10 is the pack. 4 months until megaman 25th anniversary is gonna end and i'm still waiting for the promise from crapcom they will focus on MM this year.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#6QCTeamkillPosted 7/30/2013 8:30:38 AM
It would have been a much better deal, DmC is still 40$ new.

I wouldn't be surprised all those games can be bought separately for lower than 60$. Especially if you account most people already own/completed some of them.

Calling them essentials doesn't magically make it a good value bundle.

That being said, since I own DMC4, SFIV and RE6 on X360, a trophy enabled DMC4 would seal the deal.
#7KyryloPosted 7/30/2013 8:50:54 AM
QCTeamkill posted...

I wouldn't be surprised all those games can be bought separately for lower than 60$. Especially if you account most people already own/completed some of them.

That being said, since I own DMC4, SFIV and RE6 on X360, a trophy enabled DMC4 would seal the deal.

lol. open your eyes, kiddo. Yesterday I surfed through amazon and saw DmC for 20 bucks new...b.b.b.but it must be m.m.m.m.mistake...right?
#8LordKaizerPosted 7/30/2013 8:59:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

lol. open your eyes, kiddo. Yesterday I surfed through amazon and saw DmC for 20 bucks new...b.b.b.but it must be m.m.m.m.mistake...right?

didn't i said before in saudi arabia, DmC was in bargain bin for months now?
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#9KyryloPosted 7/30/2013 9:20:31 AM
LordKaizer posted...
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

didn't i said before in saudi arabia, DmC was in bargain bin for months now?

in eu too.
#10Rising_shadowPosted 7/30/2013 9:42:48 AM
DmC is like 25 euros tops new on amazon at this point. Brutal drop. As edgy and brutal as the game itself.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!