DMC 4 in Capcom essentials pack.

#41Pesmerga255Posted 7/30/2013 7:33:27 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
You heard it here, Capcom can't even give away copies of a game that sold almost five million of them to begin with. It's impossible to sell.

And going by Shatters own logic since digital isn't included in Capcoms million list RE6 has sold well over 6 million maybe even 7 thanks to digital sales.

He also continually claims that 5 million is the threshold for success when it comes to sales.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#42KyryloPosted 7/31/2013 1:01:57 AM
5hadows posted...
I stopped replying to Shatter after he claimed that the RE series keeps rebooting itself with spin-offs.

*facepalm*.....is stupidity is price for shattering.....
#43Phantom_Opera_GPosted 7/31/2013 1:54:20 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
You heard it here, Capcom can't even give away copies of a game that sold almost five million of them to begin with. It's impossible to sell.

And going by Shatters own logic since digital isn't included in Capcoms million list RE6 has sold well over 6 million maybe even 7 thanks to digital sales.

He also continually claims that 5 million is the threshold for success when it comes to sales.

Well if that's the case it's going to be a long, long, long, long, long............ long, long, long time before DmC can be truly considered a success.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#44Oh__snap(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 3:32:51 AM
Wait, so is there any pattern here with these games at all? I mean from the sound of it it seems completely random what games they are putting in... Are we just to assume it's the games with the overall most sales? (I don't know how MM10, DR2, and RE6 and SSFIV compare, sales wise, to other entries in their respective franchises, though)
---
"Goodness without wisdom invariably accomplishes evil."
~ Valentine Michael Smith
#45Nick_KazamaPosted 7/31/2013 6:05:56 AM
I could buy all of those separate for not even half that price.

And including Super Street Fighter IV after announcing the billionth version (Ultra SF4)? Fail. Capcom, you... you just fail completely. There's the door, get out.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#46demonfang178Posted 7/31/2013 12:10:29 PM
oh the rereleases of classic MM games, how do i despise those? they rereleased those games so much that make you think the other series doesn't exist and now we have to wait for the GBC games to be rereleased. you know, those games nobody mentions because they blows except for MM world 4 and 5.

Well, there's Xtreme 1 and 2 coming. I heard Xtreme 2 is pretty good while 1 lags a lot.

why can't crapcom resume making legends 3? oh i forgot, they can't because "it's a passionate project from the fans and it isn't a grab cash-in to milk it" BS and it's not a real MM, so whatever, it's its own thing. yes, that's what crapcom said not long time ago. my god, that's worst than blaming the fans.

Legends 3 wouldn't sell at this point. Not because the fanbase isn't there or something silly like that. But because Cap done goofed so hard this gen that it's spilling onto otherwise safe franchises.
#47KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 7/31/2013 12:17:33 PM
demonfang178 posted...
oh the rereleases of classic MM games, how do i despise those? they rereleased those games so much that make you think the other series doesn't exist and now we have to wait for the GBC games to be rereleased. you know, those games nobody mentions because they blows except for MM world 4 and 5.

Well, there's Xtreme 1 and 2 coming. I heard Xtreme 2 is pretty good while 1 lags a lot.

why can't crapcom resume making legends 3? oh i forgot, they can't because "it's a passionate project from the fans and it isn't a grab cash-in to milk it" BS and it's not a real MM, so whatever, it's its own thing. yes, that's what crapcom said not long time ago. my god, that's worst than blaming the fans.

Legends 3 wouldn't sell at this point. Not because the fanbase isn't there or something silly like that. But because Cap done goofed so hard this gen that it's spilling onto otherwise safe franchises.

I think Legends 3 would sell even better at this point. Even if MM fans weren't huge legends fans, at this point they'd be happy to have any MM game at all. Couple it with the actual Legends fans who would buy it right away if progress resumed, you have a good amount of sales for a handheld game.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#48syctheweilderPosted 7/31/2013 12:23:16 PM
"Good" isn't good enough for capcom. Their unrealistic expectations have torpedoed any chance of playing in Arc Sys and ATLUS' playing fields.
#49SiLVeR_420Posted 7/31/2013 12:24:49 PM
Oh__snap posted...
Wait, so is there any pattern here with these games at all? I mean from the sound of it it seems completely random what games they are putting in... Are we just to assume it's the games with the overall most sales? (I don't know how MM10, DR2, and RE6 and SSFIV compare, sales wise, to other entries in their respective franchises, though)

RE6 sold 4.9 million as of January I think. Maybe February. DR2 I think is in the upper 2 millions thanks to being multiplat though.

MM10 and SF are unknown to me.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?