Regardless of sales, this will always be seen as a great game.

#121rockman11_zPosted 8/9/2013 9:31:07 AM
Black Out posted...
rockman11_z posted...
DmC should be a free to play game because of lackluster quality. I mean, it's on a league with Tetris on Facebook. ROFL!!!

Personally, I would hold Tetris's gameplay above DmC's.

Nowhere near as 'complex'. But Tetris has virtually unlimited replay value, and is one of the all-time gaming classics to this day.

Yeah, I agree.

So DmC = Angry Birds Star Wars Edition?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#122StrelokPosted 8/9/2013 11:56:41 AM
Let's not insult Angry Birds by comparing it to DmC...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#123rockman11_zPosted 8/9/2013 1:32:25 PM
Strelok posted...

But they are both catered to casuls.

Ok fine.

DmC = Candy Crush

Didn't I just make a factual statement about people liking DmC?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#124DullahansXMarkPosted 8/9/2013 1:44:48 PM
Strelok posted...

Look how Kojima and PG handled backlash on MGR.
Now look at this steaming pile of s***.

This so much.

I was actually surprised at how well Kojipro and PG kept their composure through the backlash. Do you know why? Because they knew that, in the end, people WOULD like their product.

That actually made me more confident that the game would be amazing, because they were letting the game speak for itself. And boy, did it sing.
#125Black OutPosted 8/9/2013 1:57:24 PM
DullahansXMark posted...
I was actually surprised at how well Kojipro and PG kept their composure through the backlash. Do you know why? Because they knew that, in the end, people WOULD like their product.

And that they weren't stupid enough to antagonize their audience and potential customers.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#126SiLVeR_420Posted 8/9/2013 2:00:03 PM
Strelok posted...

That was a flash game long before Angry Birds existed.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#127LordKaizerPosted 8/9/2013 5:13:24 PM
rockman11_z posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
I remember getting banned from Capcom Unity for speaking against the game. It's why I never went back.

No, you were banned because you were telling the truth. Forget that website.

No, that was me not him.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#128LordKaizerPosted 8/9/2013 5:16:04 PM
DullahansXMark posted...
Strelok posted...

Look how Kojima and PG handled backlash on MGR.
Now look at this steaming pile of s***.

This so much.

That actually made me more confident that the game would be amazing, because they were letting the game speak for itself. And boy, did it sing.

they also said if you don't like what you saw, just wait for MGS 5 since rising won't affect the series.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#129StrelokPosted 8/9/2013 5:22:04 PM
Indeed. Kojima never let there be any doubt: Regardless of how Rising would go, there'd be a new MGS installment.

Unlike Capcom who said that DMCs future depends on this thing...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#130NostalgiaRulesPosted 8/9/2013 6:35:29 PM
ResidentJunk7 posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
ResidentJunk7 posted...
Strelok posted...
So... me saying in my FIRST AND ONLY POST "Sorry, I disagree, I think that the trailer shows only downgrades when compared to the earlier games" is biased raging bigots?

Jack, you're drunk.
Go to bed.

Cmon dude, How could I possibly believe you said that? Do you have proof?

if that is what you said, it's pretty inconsistent in mood and tone to how post on here.

plus, what you said is another tired and worthless debate, This game really shouldnt be compared to the other series when it clearly represents a reboot, a different adaption.

It is not a sequel, prequel, or spiritual successor. It is a different game, that takes the best elements of what the old games were and re imagines them for new audience.

It was promptly deleted, so he couldn't provide proof, even if he wanted to. Look at it this way, ResidentJunk. If I had posted my dislikes on Capcom Unity, the way I'm posting right now, it would mostly likely get deleted. NO criticism for DmC was allowed, no matter how slight or polite. Many people came forward with that claim. It wasn't just Strelok. Even on here, there's one or two people who are still rude to me no matter how politely I disagree about DmC...and you know how I post.

Look man, I know its not beyond capcom to be jerks to people, but everything happens for a reason. Perhaps, the site was spammed with un civil negativity they just didnt want to put up with it, zero tolerance if you will. You cant say something positive, then dont say anything at all, of course this the internet and thats not going to happen, so they moderated everyone who commented negatively, and you dont think for a second that people werent annoying or whiny when this game was announced then you're crazy, no website deserves that kind of abuse, you see how these people act, completely irrational and unreasonable, the whole meta critic bombing was uncalled for and childish, there is no way the game deserves a 2/10!

Touche, rating a game a number 1, 2 or 3 just because someone purely hates it isn't really constructive criticism. Many pro-DmC fans have given DmC a 6/10 or a 7/10. Me personally, (even though I've never played DmC :P) I'd have to give it a 4/10 simply because this wasn't NT's first game so they should have learned from previous mistakes in the past and because DmC is unrecognizable as part of the original DMC franchise. NT did say that the reboot of DmC would contain the DNA of original DMC, but I just didn't see it.

That and the nickel and diming customers with the DLC and weapon skins that should have been included in the game. And Vergil is unplayable in Bloody Palace. >:|
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.