I want more enemies like the alto and bianco angelos from dmc4

#1Hunter1534Posted 8/6/2013 1:53:13 PM
I liked that they actually fought the other demons that you encountered while fighting you at the same time. They actually had a strategy, they would also guard their commander during battle. I liked em a lot
---
I'm glad DmC was a massive flop. Don't support devs who insult their fanbase and butcher an entire series.
#2RetsuxDPosted 8/6/2013 1:58:08 PM
Actually, the Order's demons as a whole can fight the other demons.

You'll notice in LDK when Basilisks fight Frosts.
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 8/6/2013 2:01:45 PM
I've always thought about that, while playing Nero's Adventures.

I mean, you have few enemies to fight and they start attacking and killing each other. There is no fun factor, not at all. XD

However, that's because they were created by the Order ( under Sanctus orders) to fight other demons and trick the population to think he was the savior...

It's basically the only interesting plot from the game, I have to admit it. ;)
#4RetsuxDPosted 8/6/2013 2:03:58 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

I mean, you have few enemies to fight and they start attacking and killing each other. There is no fun factor, not at all. XD

However, that's because they were created by the Order ( under Sanctus orders) to fight other demons and trick the population to think he was the savior...

IIRC, the only time you have Order demons and regular ones together is in LDK.

I'd hardly call LDK a "few enemies" mode.
#5Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 2:22:15 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Actually, the Order's demons as a whole can fight the other demons.

You'll notice in LDK when Basilisks fight Frosts.

Is that so? I'll have to pop in dmc4 and check ldk mode.
---
I'm glad DmC was a massive flop. Don't support devs who insult their fanbase and butcher an entire series.
#6AkanesasusoraPosted 8/6/2013 2:50:48 PM(edited)
RetsuxD posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

IIRC, the only time you have Order demons and regular ones together is in LDK.

I'd hardly call LDK a "few enemies" mode.

I remember there being at least one instance of Angelos fighting normal demons on SoS, on the dock in mission 17, but outside of that fight I can't think of any others (though that might be because I never got past mission 19 on SoS <_<).
---
Official Two Become One of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
#7Phantom_Opera_GPosted 8/6/2013 2:55:14 PM
I agree, plus they also looked pretty badass. Get them and another enemy like Blitz into DMC5 and I'll be very happy
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#8largerockPosted 8/6/2013 3:18:22 PM
I want Blitz more but yeah those dudes are always fun and challenging to fight.

Still got nothing on Blitz though. That dude is just a pure rush of adrenaline.

Blitz.............................
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9Pimps1678Posted 8/6/2013 5:59:28 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

As if having punching bag as enemy, hell you can even drag and drop them into the abyss for quick killing. Even if you dont want to quick killing them, you may accidentally make environmental kill any time!
#10darkslayer001Posted 8/6/2013 7:28:49 PM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
I agree, plus they also looked pretty badass. Get them and another enemy like Blitz into DMC5 and I'll be very happy

yup, I always thought it was pretty neat to make Blitz and the angelos to fight other enemies when they are in Dante/Nero's path for a second.
I have seen some crazy combo vids work something like this into their combo.