I want more enemies like the alto and bianco angelos from dmc4

#11Psychochild27Posted 8/6/2013 6:47:45 PM(edited)
RetsuxD posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
I've always thought about that, while playing Nero's Adventures.

I mean, you have few enemies to fight and they start attacking and killing each other. There is no fun factor, not at all. XD

However, that's because they were created by the Order ( under Sanctus orders) to fight other demons and trick the population to think he was the savior...

It's basically the only interesting plot from the game, I have to admit it. ;)

IIRC, the only time you have Order demons and regular ones together is in LDK.

I'd hardly call LDK a "few enemies" mode.

Bloody Palace.

/Bianco/Alto Angelos together are easily some of the best enemies in the series, right there with DMC1's better baddies.
#12GoldsicklePosted 8/7/2013 7:17:30 AM
The enemies in DMC4 are chaotic.

- Chimera Seeds will forcefully latch on to other demons, whether they like it or not. After the fusion, they're cool and symbiotic.

- All Order-creations will fight with anything else not made in Agnus's factory.

- Blitz will beat the s*** out of anything that moves.

There are like 4 opposing sides amongst the demons (Unaffiliated demons, Echidna's spawn, Order and Blitz).
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)
#13largerockPosted 8/7/2013 8:03:47 AM
Goldsickle posted...
The enemies in DMC4 are chaotic.

- Chimera Seeds will forcefully latch on to other demons, whether they like it or not. After the fusion, they're cool and symbiotic.

- All Order-creations will fight with anything else not made in Agnus's factory.

- Blitz will beat the s*** out of anything that moves.

There are like 4 opposing sides amongst the demons (Unaffiliated demons, Echidna's spawn, Order and Blitz).

Blitz is so awesome that it is it's own faction among demons in DMC4.

Though I do have to say, Spawn Infected ANYTHING is annoying. Incredibly annoying.

Blitz...............................
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#14GoldsicklePosted 8/7/2013 8:27:50 AM
largerock posted...
Blitz is so awesome that it is it's own faction among demons in DMC4.

Though I do have to say, Spawn Infected ANYTHING is annoying. Incredibly annoying.

Also, I should point out that bonus art where Echidna (with her spawn), Bael's brotherhood and Berial fighting a three way battle.

If there are younger versions of Bael's species as regular enemies, those would be a 5th faction.
---
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)