I think Witcher 2 is the real westernized version of DMC

#315hadowsPosted 8/7/2013 6:33:04 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Shatter keeps getting dumber, the world keeps spinning and I'm still waiting on shatter digging up those posts I dared him to find saying I was here for three years.

Did you come to this board after the game was released as well?
---
Ill add something here later....
#32SiLVeR_420Posted 8/7/2013 6:42:00 PM
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
OracleGunner posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
As somebody who read all books and played both books, Witcher has absolutely nothing with DMC.

You can read Polish? I wish I could.

You do know that there are translations of all the books. Right?

I was only aware of 2 being translated to English.

Technically speaking yes. But the community of the Witcher series banded together and translated the rest of the books. And I must say those books are glorious.

Oh I know. The ones I read were great.

I read the 2 translated books Blood of Elves and The Last Wish before I even knew there was a game
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#33Rising_shadowPosted 8/7/2013 7:20:09 PM
5hadows posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
Shatter keeps getting dumber, the world keeps spinning and I'm still waiting on shatter digging up those posts I dared him to find saying I was here for three years.

Yeah, a few days after the release I think.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#34RetsuxDPosted 8/7/2013 7:30:57 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
5hadows posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Me3.
#35OracleGunnerPosted 8/8/2013 4:36:56 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Rising_shadow posted...
5hadows posted...
Rising_shadow posted...

Me3.

Me 4. Wait a minute.
ME4
Windows ME
M. E. 4.
House on half life 3 confirmed.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#36Estabon1Posted 8/15/2013 12:25:47 PM
Mixorz, The Witcher is based on a books that are coming up on 20 years old, at least the eldest entry. Geralt's appearance is based on just that, not Dante at all. Aside from both of them being monster/demon hunters and ladies men, they have almost nothing in common.
---
XBL GT: Estabon89
From a problematic PC to a whiney girlfriend, nothing beats a foot full of fury.- Bubs
#37KyryloPosted 8/16/2013 9:08:08 AM
Estabon1 posted...
Mixorz, The Witcher is based on a books that are coming up on 20 years old, at least the eldest entry. Geralt's appearance is based on just that, not Dante at all. Aside from both of them being monster/demon hunters and ladies men, they have almost nothing in common.

I second it. Like i said I read all books and they have 0 in common.
#38MercenaryKPosted 8/25/2013 1:37:18 PM
Strelok posted...
Mikki...

As someone who actually read a Witcher book...

Good grief.
Just good grief.
You really are a... special... case.

There is no amount of facepalms good enough for this "argument" you are trying to make, and damnit I think I got dumber just by reading it.

I've read The Blood of Elves and The Last Wish, and these are my feelings as well. There's so much fail here, I must leave.
---
We're stating our opinions and you're insulting us and throwing "I HAZ LYFE" in people's faces like it matters to anyone or anything. - Ziero