So I'm watching this new DMC4 Combo Video...

#51largerockPosted 8/16/2013 5:01:56 PM
BAKUHATSU
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#52Psychochild27(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 6:50:41 PM
demonfang178 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Just going to comment on one thing:

I doubt anyone would miss Omen for having a Tempest-like move back.

Yes, everyone would prefer a limited AOE damage attack to an ability that was a room-wide enemy shield dispel for a third of the game's enemies regardless of Disaster Gauge (And one of the most efficient without any DT investment or positioning requirements).

You'd have been better off complaining about Argument, Omen holds immense utility even without a damage component.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqb5QvJp5_A&list=PL05581689F0A12944&index=6

But then, I've never used Tempest for its AoE.

I'm aware of Rising/Ultimate/Extended Tempest. I still stand by what I said. If you're not using Tempest for its AOE, why don't just do Distorted RI and keep the extremely helpful utility?
#53SBK91Posted 8/16/2013 7:09:31 PM
If you're not using Tempest for its AOE, why don't just do Distorted RI and keep the extremely helpful utility?

Because Tempest is stronger, juggle-locks groups, has less start up, and you can jump out of it.
#54Vault_ZeroPosted 8/16/2013 7:12:42 PM
Does anyone have the link to that DMC4 combo video where Dante is fighting Berial and he manages to never hit the ground during the entire fight? Thank You.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#55Yandy_KusanagiPosted 8/16/2013 7:59:12 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
Does anyone have the link to that DMC4 combo video where Dante is fighting Berial and he manages to never hit the ground during the entire fight? Thank You.

There: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgSuIIesIE

:)
---
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."
#56Vault_ZeroPosted 8/16/2013 9:14:25 PM
Yandy_Kusanagi posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

There: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgSuIIesIE

:)

I'm a good player, but Brea is truly something else.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#57demonfang178Posted 8/17/2013 12:09:57 AM
SBK91 posted...
If you're not using Tempest for its AOE, why don't just do Distorted RI and keep the extremely helpful utility?

Because Tempest is stronger, juggle-locks groups, has less start up, and you can jump out of it.

This and because I just don't like Lucifer.
#58Psychochild27(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 4:32:52 AM
demonfang178 posted...
SBK91 posted...

I don't see what not liking Lucifer has to do with anything when the statement was comparing Omen to Tempest.
#59Shad0wDancePosted 8/17/2013 11:29:53 AM
Nothing DmC offers will trump the amusement of DRI's. Or using RG to get a Blitz's shield down.
---
I spread conflict and enmity everywhere I go, who am I?
#60demonfang178Posted 8/17/2013 1:19:07 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
demonfang178 posted...
SBK91 posted...

I don't see what not liking Lucifer has to do with anything when the statement was comparing Omen to Tempest.

Thought you meant me specifically.