I am changing my opinion on the game too.

#91Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:04:32 AM
Not entirely true, he learned how to backpedal quite well.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#92shatterstarPosted 8/17/2013 9:33:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#93Rising_shadowPosted 8/17/2013 9:52:16 AM
You heard it here, shatter admits he's 15 at most. Real smooth, kali or whatever your name is this week.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#94rockman11_zPosted 8/17/2013 10:30:37 AM
shatterstar posted...
#1: I never said stalking mate, I said hovering around. Because stalking implies that the individual is searching for prey, hovering does not.

So basically I was implying that you're an old guy with the mentality of child, who loves to engage with kids half his age.

Creepy mate...creepy...lol

#2: Tripweed. You're always starting arguments and attacking others on an extremely, immature level, for a guy your age.

Name calling over a damn videogame. Really mate.

#3: Tripweed. You said your were born in 84. So that would make you 29 years of age correct. But here's the thing. You've stated that you were that age 2 years ago and I also recall that age being listed on your YouTube channel 2 years ago as well.

Mate! You even look 30 years of age in your DmC rant video. But whatever floats your boat mate.

The YouTube channel was created by you mate and you know your correct age. So why would you make yourself older than what you really are..???

#4: I'm not 30 or in my late 20's that for damn sure mate. If I were, be behaving immaturely or arguing with kids about irrelevant crap.

Take an adult approach for a change.

#5: Well that was indeed Capcom's approach and sells prediction for this game correct. So it's not a fairy tale.

#6: Nah mate. Just you being a drama queen again and trying to drum up drama.

#7: Yes. A childish joke from a 29/30 year old guy to entertain young kids. Way to act your age mate.

#8: if you're born in 1984, your 29 years of age. But we'll go with 28, like that's any better..lol.

#9: I don't have to tell you mate. Just read all your post. You're name calling like a little kid and even calling fictional videogame characters names...lol.

Are you wearing your new clown suit typing that?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#95Pesmerga255Posted 8/17/2013 11:00:38 AM
Strelok, you really should take this up with a lead mod.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#96Ink-RibbonPosted 8/17/2013 11:04:46 AM
largerock posted...
You used the word Rock. You disgust my kind.

I love such word. So, let's rock, baby. XD

There is nothing to disgust. If you can rock, I can too. ;)
#97Ink-RibbonPosted 8/17/2013 11:06:58 AM
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
largerock posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Oh, I can see you really don't like the game, and you're more than welcome to do so. To be honest, for a PS3 game ( I'm judging the ps3 version, which is the one I have), there are very odd glitches, even though I've only got one breaking glitch, the Vergil one.

Considering that I have almost 130 hours of DmC gameplay, only one breaking glitch isn't that bad, BUT I agree they could have and they should have spent a lot of time testing and fixing such flaws.

I'm being honest, I still believe we'll see another DMC or DmC game. I want to believe that. If it doesn't happen, I can live with the fact that I enjoyed the game for what it was, knowing they could improve if another one gets made.

I know it's not your cup of tea, but hey, it's my Coke and popcorn. XD

Ink-Ribbon posted...
130 hours of DmC gameplay

130 HOURS OF DmC GAMEPLAY

how...how in the....

How? It's simple, I just put the game on my PS3, then turned it on and let's rock. XD

And the rest is silence. ;)

All in all, it'll be all forgotten, considering I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 7. So, that one will be tough.

Never use Dantes quotes before again *sheathes Yamato*

I love using Dante's quotes. Some of them are sexy enough. I even use some of them with my girls. XD

I can tell you, it works a lot. Just add a pizza and a Jack Daniels bottle, and everything gets intense and rough. Like new Dante says, I love it rough. What about you? ;)
#98RetsuxDPosted 8/17/2013 11:44:03 AM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
largerock posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
130 hours of DmC gameplay

130 HOURS OF DmC GAMEPLAY

how...how in the....

How? It's simple, I just put the game on my PS3, then turned it on and let's rock. XD

And the rest is silence. ;)

All in all, it'll be all forgotten, considering I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 7. So, that one will be tough.

Never use Dantes quotes before again *sheathes Yamato*

I love using Dante's quotes. Some of them are sexy enough. I even use some of them with my girls. XD

I can tell you, it works a lot. Just add a pizza and a Jack Daniels bottle, and everything gets intense and rough. Like new Dante says, I love it rough. What about you? ;)

Wait how do you even say Dante's lines in portuguese.
That'd be hella awkward but I am still curious.
#99Ink-RibbonPosted 8/17/2013 11:49:08 AM
I say his lines in english, even though I'm not american.

It's like Arnold's famous quote I'll be back. People usually love the original version, not the translated one. XD
#100DMANSLANDPosted 8/17/2013 11:59:54 AM
Shatter, no matter how you try to say it you keep implying that he's a pedophile. You can backpedal all you want (terribly I might add) but you can't take bad what you said. Hovering = stalking by the way no matter how you look at it.

I still can't believe you keel arguing with someone else what THEIR age is. Do you really try this hard to prove your point? Have you nothing better to do that convince strangers on the internet what their age is?
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs