Nero in DMC5?

#1ZekenarPosted 8/15/2013 7:45:34 AM
Say DMC5 is announced, Dante returns, as does Nero. The catch is Nero controls like Donte, with DmC style switching, dedicated launcher button and double tap inputs for moves like Streak. Angel and Demon pull are added to the Devil Bringer. Instead of Human, Angel, and Demon modes, you get Normal, DB, and Yamato stances.

Thoughts?
---
Not changing this sig until a new Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters game is made for PS3.(or until I'm tired of it)
#2produnerPosted 8/15/2013 7:57:47 AM
No thanks.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 8/15/2013 8:14:33 AM
I'd like to have Nero back, but not if he plays like Donte. Bring back exceed, give him a few more weapons based around it, and maybe add some upgrades to the DB. After that, just take my money.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4Psychochild27Posted 8/15/2013 8:20:56 AM(edited)
... dedicated launcher button and double tap inputs for moves like Streak. Angel and Demon pull are added to the Devil Bringer. Instead of Human, Angel, and Demon modes, you get Normal, DB, and Yamato stances.

Are you trying to make people hate Nero?
#5KyryloPosted 8/15/2013 8:21:35 AM
Zekenar posted...
Say DMC5 is announced, Dante returns, as does Nero. The catch is Nero controls like Donte, with DmC style switching, dedicated launcher button and double tap inputs for moves like Streak. Angel and Demon pull are added to the Devil Bringer. Instead of Human, Angel, and Demon modes, you get Normal, DB, and Yamato stances.

Thoughts?

I dont think about crap. I just throw it into garbage bin.
#6darkslayer001Posted 8/15/2013 9:36:23 AM
Zekenar posted...

Thoughts?

why are we already limiting Nero?
All he needs is more devil arms and expanded exceed.
#7Vault_ZeroPosted 8/15/2013 10:05:57 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
Zekenar posted...

Thoughts?

why are we already limiting Nero?
All he needs is more devil arms and expanded exceed.

^ This!
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#8caffiend7Posted 8/15/2013 10:07:31 AM
"I'm not interested in your BS!" - Nero DMC4
#9Mother-NesuPosted 8/16/2013 3:35:13 AM
As long as Nero is the main character over old Dante i would be pretty happy! :P
#10ReceiverxWisdomPosted 8/16/2013 5:40:10 AM
Nero should be a side character this time around or altered slightly to be more of a badass since Kyrie isn't in danger anymore.

The only thing I hated about his character is that I felt his melodramatic overreactive whining and weeping brought down his character in the cool points department.

He shined at the end when he straight up destroyed the savior however he should've done that to lesser bosses instead of always letting them escape. That's why Dante was better than Nero in DMC4...he plowed through every obstruction not giving a f***.

Characters like that are awesome.
---
"I'm the man you love to hate and I'm sure as hell not phased by you fakes."
PSN: LatinChris_9990