Can anyone here read Japanese? Looks like DmC is getting a new easy mode.

#1Ether101Posted 8/16/2013 12:32:37 PM
http://www.videogameschina.com/dmc-devil-may-cry-will-have-a-low-entry-level-while-retaining-a-good-challenge/

I hope this is some kind of joke.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 8/16/2013 12:34:29 PM
That site is in Chinese.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3Ether101(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 12:47:42 PM
I wasn't really sure as it's been awhile since I've seen something written in Chinese so I went with Japanese.
---
#4StrelokPosted 8/16/2013 12:49:26 PM
DmC a good challenge?
Wah?

Did those guys ever play a hack and slash before?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5Ether101(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 12:50:38 PM
I'm more concerned with the idea that Capcom might still be wasting time on this game.
---
#6StepswordsmanPosted 8/16/2013 12:57:36 PM
I bet it's a late repost from some Chinese magazine - the author has an interview with a Ninja Theory employee, talks about the "demo", and has release dates listed as January 15th for PS3 and X360, and 25th for PC, without specifying a year. And, most importantly, the article talks about Capcom promoting DmC harder than ever, which is... Heh... Heh heh...

It's just a pageview hunter, which is why you should use pastebin, screenshots, or just about anything else instead of direct links.
---
Decline in quality due to excessive outsourcing.
#7caffiend7Posted 8/16/2013 1:20:12 PM
The only challenge in DmC is trying not to cut yourself when playing it
#8Vault_ZeroPosted 8/16/2013 1:22:39 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
I bet it's a late repost from some Chinese magazine - the author has an interview with a Ninja Theory employee, talks about the "demo", and has release dates listed as January 15th for PS3 and X360, and 25th for PC, without specifying a year. And, most importantly, the article talks about Capcom promoting DmC harder than ever, which is... Heh... Heh heh...

It's just a pageview hunter, which is why you should use pastebin, screenshots, or just about anything else instead of direct links.

It's basically an interview with the 'Combat' <- Lol, designer Rahni Tucker. She is speaking about how it will be easy for beginners but difficult to master and will hold a true challenge for veterans. After playing the demo, the writer agrees.

So not a new difficulty.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#9darkslayer001Posted 8/16/2013 1:37:36 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

It's basically an interview with the 'Combat' <- Lol, designer Rahni Tucker. She is speaking about how it will be easy for beginners but difficult to master and will hold a true challenge for veterans. After playing the demo, the writer agrees.

So not a new difficulty.
#10largerockPosted 8/16/2013 2:39:49 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
Stepswordsman posted...

So not a new difficulty.

http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/c85b5c26f2dda30aae87bb256757287b/5563%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20suit%20vengeance%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.