Anit's XD h8ers

#1produnerPosted 8/19/2013 3:55:18 AM(edited)
Have you played DmC yet? - Results (88 votes)
Yes. I liked the edgy reboot.
12.5% (11 votes)
Yes. I didn't like the masterpiece that Tameem made.
32.95% (29 votes)
I am not interested.
6.82% (6 votes)
No, I will do it l8er.
2.27% (2 votes)
I will never play this *****y game.
34.09% (30 votes)
*makes death threat*
7.95% (7 votes)
I don'r have shekels to buy this gaimu.
3.41% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Anit's XD have you played DmC? This is a poll to see how many anit'z XD played this game. Elaborate on your experience if you played the game.

Edit: last option is I don't have*
#2RetsuxDPosted 8/19/2013 4:05:46 AM
But goy, I have as many shekels as I need.

Are you saying I shouldn't buy™ a DmC®: Devil May Cry™ copy for all my friends to play in their Xbox® 360™?
#3KyryloPosted 8/19/2013 4:05:53 AM
My experience wore off month ago when i got rid of the sick smell that came from this crappy game made by lol Ninja Theory....Along with crappy game itself.
#4Mother-NesuPosted 8/19/2013 4:07:25 AM(edited)
Your giving anti's a bad name with this thread... :p Guess it shows what kind of people you are.
#5KyryloPosted 8/19/2013 4:08:55 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...
Your giving anti's a bad name with this thread... :p Guess it shows what kind of people you are.

Yeah! We all H8ting it because of da HAIR
actually we just having fun, while pros sunk in the mood
#6produner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 4:16:55 AM
Mother-Nesu posted...

You are not supposed to post in my topic. You are wasting bandwidth, corrupting information and making meaningless posts.

The poll is asking anti's XD if they played the game, and I did this to gather information that you are corrupting with your *****y post.

I guess this says a lot about your intelligence and pros in general XD ; ) .....lol! reasonable [ insert 40 years old joke about childish sexual insults]
#7produner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 4:18:32 AM
So nesu the useless bot corrupted my poll. I will delete the topic and make another one later. This happens when humans like pros exist. Poor gene pool got bodied by bad genetics.
#8RetsuxDPosted 8/19/2013 4:29:08 AM
produner posted...
So nesu the useless bot corrupted my poll. I will delete the topic and make another one later. This happens when humans like pros exist. Poor gene pool got bodied by bad genetics.

You feeling TROUBLED?
#9OracleGunnerPosted 8/19/2013 4:35:32 AM
RetsuxD posted...
produner posted...

You feeling TROUBLED?

Has that feeling been DOUBLED?
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#10produner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 4:43:24 AM
RetsuxD posted...
produner posted...

You feeling TROUBLED?

Bro, do you like inaccurate information?