Guts versus original Dante/Reboot Dante.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Guts versus original Dante/Reboot Dante.
2 years ago#1
Which one of them do you think will win the fight?
I'm talking about the Black Swordsman, not Guts in his Band of Hawk days.
2 years ago#2
Clearly the Dantes. Unless they Mess each other up which i can easily see happening... Even as the DmC fan i am its pretty clear that new Dante will obviously try to do everything on his own and probably end up dead...
2 years ago#3
2 years ago#4
Are the Dante's a team? If not...

Guts vs. Donte: Donte gets ROFL stomped. In about 6 seconds probably.

Guts vs. Dante: Depends on which game. DMC3 Dante would probably lose (especially if Guts has the Berserk armor), but DMC1,3, and 4 Dante would most likely win.
2 years ago#5
Dante would win. Donte? Guts cuts him in two pieces. Berserker armour and black beast possessed Guts is ridiculously strong. Even apostles crap their pants.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
2 years ago#6
Guts would RIP AND TEAR Donte
2 years ago#7
old dante will hold his own on one...well he just gonna die after one sword hit.
2 years ago#8
Guts would win against any form of Dante, especially because we yet to know about Guts' full power/potential. There is a lot more to Guts then we actually know; being born from death is just a beginning - he is too different from other people and even monsters (some of which are attracted to him for reasons that are not clearly explained) consider him a monster.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
2 years ago#9
Against Dante...
This is difficult. Likely they would get a beer together or something. Or tomato juice and beer.
Guts would leave, proclaiming Dante too damned weird.

Donte would die in one attack.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
2 years ago#10
Guts because he is Guts.
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Guts versus original Dante/Reboot Dante.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived