Why does Dante live in a trailer...

#101shatterstarPosted 8/27/2013 10:30:56 PM
DMANSLAND posted...
There goes shatter again trying to pull things out his ass to try and make out a plot for this story. You do know that whole section was made to parody the media and how they love to make people seem like more monsters than they actually are right? For all we know, that could all be false and exaggerated so that Barbas can turn the whole world against Donte. Unless Donte or Vorgil actually went deep into their past, or we saw flashbacks like we did with his talk with Kat, we have no way of knowing if that is true or not.

You still don't get it I guess.

The whole purpose of it all is to hide the demons involvement, which is the cause of Dante's actions. By labeling him a terrorist to support his actions.

So all that is true, but twisted and distorted to some degree.

You see this happening throughout the entire game.

(Example)

Dante fights the Hunter Demon on the pier causing mass destruction. It actually happened. But they blamed it on Dante.

The destruction of the church. It actually happened mate. But they blamed it on Dante.

Dante was actually in an orphange at age 8. You know this mate. He was also in and out of youth detention centers throughout his teenage years. You also know this as well.

The very first DmC trailer had him in a youth detention facility at a very young age. Also it states that in his bio.

Basically, the media was trying to make Dante look like a bad guy, by hiding their involvement in it all.

So all that actually happened mate.

I'm sorry that once again you don't get it or refuse to get it. Like the low profile thing....lol.
#102QCTeamkillPosted 8/27/2013 10:44:09 PM
OracleGunner posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
Fenrir-Juubi posted...
Nice. You think the game is trash, so don't need explanation. I think the game is good, so don't need explanation, so we can go this all night.

The fact is that i questioned what the hell Dante was doing in the original series before the first cutscene in DMC 3 and mother****** don't give me explanation.

The fact is you all can't admit both the original and the reboot don't bother to explain logically how Dante lived before we first see him. They just jumps to action. That's the truth.

Nice, I just give myself the answer to my question and to the question of topic. Nice.

It's even funnier since in DMC3 he actually OWNS a shop. That means to get lease for office space, license a shop, get insurance, pay taxes and utilities such as electricity and phone bills. Probably had to get around by applying for small business loans and a few other tax relief programs, and that needs good credit.

How did we missed all of that and still enjoy playing DMC3?!?

gee I wonder...

And DMC3 Dante is the same as DmC dante? No. They are not. Besides DMC 3 has something DmC will never have. Actual gameplay, you know the stuff that makes the game work and not glitch out at every boss. Oh and competent writing, likable cast, good music and well less plotholes than Nero's birth certificate. Now go back to your cave QC, I still need more salt from that river of tears.

Thanks for utterly failing at meta, Mr. double standards.

WTF no plotholes? Very first scene a message from Vergil:

Hey Dante, so I hear you liek 2 demons n stuff. boys like my milkshakes in this sweet m*********** demon skyscraper in my yard. Come watch, it's 2 m*********** blocks away from your shop! Peace -bro
#103StrelokPosted 8/27/2013 10:46:40 PM
Lollerclown...

YOUR HERO SOLD DRUGS!
No matter how much you feel he is a hero, the "demonic media" is A HUNDRED PERCENT RIGHT TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A BAD GUY!
HE SOLD DRUGS!
HE IS A CRIMINAL!
HE EXPOSED HIMSELF TO MINORS!
HE IS A PERVERTED SICKO!

Your "hero" is not some hero of the little man, he is a sick, sadistic piece of crap that sells drugs and opens the door of his trailer stark naked when he lives next to a children-visited carnival.
He is a perverted sick drugdealing bastard and his rightful location is under lock and key.

Yes the church and the pier destruction happened.
It got "pinned" on Donte yes.
Guess what? He was partially responsible. In the case of the church, he was fully responsible.

Seriously, I hope you ever have to go on the run and see how long Dontes "low profile" will last you.

You wouldn't last a day.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#104DMANSLANDPosted 8/27/2013 11:51:19 PM
shatterstar posted...
DMANSLAND posted...
There goes shatter again trying to pull things out his ass to try and make out a plot for this story. You do know that whole section was made to parody the media and how they love to make people seem like more monsters than they actually are right? For all we know, that could all be false and exaggerated so that Barbas can turn the whole world against Donte. Unless Donte or Vorgil actually went deep into their past, or we saw flashbacks like we did with his talk with Kat, we have no way of knowing if that is true or not.

You still don't get it I guess.

The whole purpose of it all is to hide the demons involvement, which is the cause of Dante's actions. By labeling him a terrorist to support his actions.

So all that is true, but twisted and distorted to some degree.

You see this happening throughout the entire game.

(Example)

Dante fights the Hunter Demon on the pier causing mass destruction. It actually happened. But they blamed it on Dante.

The destruction of the church. It actually happened mate. But they blamed it on Dante.

Dante was actually in an orphange at age 8. You know this mate. He was also in and out of youth detention centers throughout his teenage years. You also know this as well.

The very first DmC trailer had him in a youth detention facility at a very young age. Also it states that in his bio.

Basically, the media was trying to make Dante look like a bad guy, by hiding their involvement in it all.

So all that actually happened mate.

I'm sorry that once again you don't get it or refuse to get it. Like the low profile thing....lol.

Way to fail some more mate. I love how you keep proving my points, keep doing it makes it a lot easier on me. The first DmC trailer showed him in a MENTAL institution, not a youth detention facility. Even then, you can't use that trailer because that is a completely different story than the one we got. From what we can tell from the first trailer, we were left to assume whether Dante was really fighting demons, or if he was just mentally insane, which explains why his was more disturbed and twisted than the original Dante, and that would have been an interesting story, at the very least way better than the crap we got now for a plot.

And again, thank you for proving my point/agreeing with me, makes things easier even if you do it unintentionally. As for the low profile thing, look at his lifestyle. If you do still somehow think that the way he lives is "low profile" then I want to know how someone tries to get noticed.
---
PSN: DMANSLAND GT: DMANSLANDs
#105StrelokPosted 8/28/2013 12:12:46 AM
@ QCT: Holy crap that is salty.
Also, he said it had less plotholes than Neros birth certificate, not that there were none.

I thought programmers had to read carefully so when they'd compile code things wouldn't end up a mess. You misread "less than a birth certificate" as "no bugs"
Ouch.

84 little bugs in the code.
84 little bugs.
Patch one out, compile it all,
138 little bugs in the code.
WHAAAAT?!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#106NostalgiaRulesPosted 8/28/2013 12:30:31 AM(edited)
Fenrir-Juubi posted...
Nice. You think the game is trash, so don't need explanation. I think the game is good, so don't need explanation, so we can go this all night.

The fact is that i questioned what the hell Dante was doing in the original series before the first cutscene in DMC 3 and mother****** don't give me explanation.

The fact is you all can't admit both the original and the reboot don't bother to explain logically how Dante lived before we first see him. They just jumps to action. That's the truth.

Nice, I just give myself the answer to my question and to the question of topic. Nice.

If you read the DMC 3 manga, it shows what led up to the events of DMC 3. It even shows it from DMC 3 Dante's perspective and DMC 3 Vergil's perspective. It's been awhile since I read the manga, but I think Dante's friend, Enzo, is the one who got that shop for Dante to live in before it was named Devil May Cry. Enzo is also the one who usually finds missions for Dante. In turn, Dante gets paid for those missions, if he feels like taking them.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#107Ether101Posted 8/28/2013 12:25:36 AM
Fenrir-Juubi posted...

Once again, he's a mercenary. That's what he was doing before the events of DMC3. We also know that Dante and Vergil were actually taught how to fight by their parents so they do have skills. We also know that Mundus believed that he had killed the twins eleven years prior to the events of DMC3 so that's taken care of. There's really no problem with Dante and Vergil lasting 11 years on their own unlike DINO and VINO's 20 years.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#108OracleGunnerPosted 8/28/2013 3:30:58 AM
Ah look QC thinks he can do meta and that he has a point, this is so cute. Now I may not know anything about coding but I assume that it requires some basic reading or at least the capability of understanding the words that are in front of you, you should really get better at it so you can counter effectively. Either that or stop crying so many salty tears, they are killing your eyesight. Now go back to your cave QC, with so much salt coming from your tears I should be able fuel a salty chips empire.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#109QCTeamkillPosted 8/28/2013 4:48:13 AM
Strelok posted...
@ QCT: Holy crap that is salty.
Also, he said it had less plotholes than Neros birth certificate, not that there were none.

I thought programmers had to read carefully so when they'd compile code things wouldn't end up a mess. You misread "less than a birth certificate" as "no bugs"
Ouch.

84 little bugs in the code.
84 little bugs.
Patch one out, compile it all,
138 little bugs in the code.
WHAAAAT?!

Thanks for pointing it out. I'd hate preaching to the choir then.

I read OG's post in diagonal, it sure isn't worth a re-read anyway.

We can both agree (me and OG) that DMC3 had plotholes and was still enjoyable.

Oh, and you're confusing bugs with compilation errors, again.

It's okay, barely having a grasp at stuff is your thing anyway.
#110Pesmerga255Posted 8/28/2013 7:45:55 AM
Where is shatter pulling all of Donte's ages from?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!